♕︎𝕀'𝕞 𝕊𝕠𝕣𝕣𝕪 𝕋𝕠𝕞𝕞𝕪♕︎

A/N
Tommy's age- 5
Drista's age- 3
Dream's/Clay's age- 10

I hope you'll enjoy this fanfic and this AU. Happy reading.
Also, mention off blood and murder- I'm sorry-

"I TOLD YOU DON'T TOUCH MY SONS AND MY DAUGHTER!!"
"DO YOU THINK I CARE?!" Loud and muffled bickering noises come from the kitchen. Clay hugging his dearest younger siblings who is crying close to him.

"Tommy, Drista it's okay, I'm here. I will always be here to protect the both of you." Clay said as he tries to calm his little brother and sister. He caresses their head gently, planning to make them fall asleep. Clay gave Tommy a small blob plushie for him to hug. Tommy took the doll and hugs it tightly. He looked at Clay with his teary eyes.

"Are we going to be okay?" Tommy asked.

"I'm pretty sure we will, Tommy..." Clay said to rasure his brother.

"Can we sleep in your room tonight?" Tommy and Drista asked him because he was too afraid to go back to their room.

"Of course Tommy, Drista, you both are always welcomed to sleep in my room." Clay smiles as he stated that Tommy and Drista is always allowed to go and sleep in his room. Tommy and Drista slowly drifting to sleep on his brother's lap.

"Tommy, Drista, I promise you, I will always take care of you both, I will always keep an eye on you and I will always keep you safe, I promise you." He carries Tommy and Drista to his bed and lay them down. He lay himself next to Tommy and Drista and hugged them tightly. Clay felt uneasy for a moment when he heard complete silence from the kitchen. He brush it off and go to sleep.

☾︎Time Skip☽︎

Clay wakes up to see his younger siblings cuddling and sleeping peacefully. He smiled at the sight. Then he caresses their head and go to the bathroom to clean himself. (Small time skip to after he finishes cleaning himself and wears a clean clothes). Clay walks to the kitchen and grab some food for himself and make some breakfast for his younger siblings. After he finishes the breakfast for his siblings, he brings the food to his room and places it on his nightstand.

'I wonder why it's so quiet since last night...' he thought. He goes to Tommy's and Drista's shared room and grab some clothes for them. He walks past by his parents room and peek through a small gap between the door. He sniffed a strong smell of alcohol and runs to his room.

'I guess dad drink again. But, where's mom?...' he thought to himself. He continue to walk to his room and hears sobs coming from his room.

'Oh my goodness! I hope those two are not harmed!' He ran to his room and saw Tommy crying.

"Tommy, are you okay? What happened?" He ask his little brother. Tommy runs towards Clay and hugs him tightly.

"Where did you go?... I [hic] I'm afraid..." He said. His voice is muffled but Clay could hear what he's saying. Clay caresses Tommy's head gently.

"Tommy, I told you, I wouldn't leave you, EVER. Even if I do, I will always try to find you, no matter what. I pinky promise." Clay held out his pinky finger to Tommy. Tommy did the same and intertwine their pinky finger. Clay wipes his brother's tears.