♕︎ℍ𝕖 𝕊𝕖𝕖𝕞𝕤 𝔽𝕒𝕞𝕚𝕝𝕚𝕒𝕣...♕︎

A/N
As I said in the previous chapter. This will be school arc. Also, before any of you gets confused, Ranboo had been adopted by Philza after Tommy introduce him. So, basically, Ranboo becomes Tommy's first friend and brother. Also, this school is like a mixture of primary school and secondary school. Enjoy!!
Side note (their ages)

Dream and Technoblade - 16
Sapnap - 14
George and Wilbur - 17
Tommy - 11
Tubbo - 12
Ranboo - Between 11 and 12.

"Tommy, Wilbur!!! Wake up!! You guys are going to be late!!" Philza shouts from the kitchen. Techno and Ranboo are helping Philza on preparing their breakfast. Little did Tommy know, Phil is actually lying to him. It's still early to be late to go to school.

"PHIL!!! Why didn't you wake me up earlier?!" Tommy panics and wakes Wilbur up. He thought that Techno and Ranboo had left them earlier. He cleans himself up and get ready in rush. Wilbur doesn't seem to be as panic as Tommy is, since he know Philza's waking up trick. Tommy runs to the kitchen and sees Ranboo and Techno haven't left yet. He feel relived and confused at the same time.

"I thought you are already at school, since the both of you hates being late to school." Tommy said in a confused tone.

"Well Tommy, you should look at the time. It's literally 6:30 am. We go to school on 7:00 am. Plus, we gotta wait for the both of you before going to school. Duh." Techno stated. Ranboo only nod as a respond. Tommy glance towards Phil who is chuckling. 

"YOU TRICK ME!!!" Tommy shouts and points at Phil.

"At least you're not late." Phil said and laugh.

"Well, thank you for waking me up early then, Dad." Tommy said and whispered the last part. It wasn't very quiet, everyone in the dining table could hear him. They looks at him in awe. (Ooc Tommy, HHHHHH- I am very sorry if you guys doesn't like ooc Tommy or like, anyone in this story.) Wilbur ruffled Tommy's hair and proceed to the dining table and eat his breakfast. 

Time skip to at school cuz this is rushed-꧂

Wilbur and Techno enters the school first, leaving Tommy and Ranboo behind. Tommy and Ranboo waits for their childhood bestfriend, Tubbo. After several minutes of waiting at the gate, Tubbo arrived. Ranboo and Tommy greet him and enters the school together. Soon after they enters the school, a group of three friends enters the school area. One of them is wearing a mask with a smiley face drawn on it, the other one have a white bandana tied around his head, and the last one is wearing a pair of colorblind glasses. The two of them seems to be arguing about some stupid and random things. The guy with the mask seems to be pissed but it's hard to tell with the mask on. 

"Both of you, SHUT UP!!" He shouts, breaking the two from arguing. They only look at each other, they know how creepy their friend can be when his pissed. 

"Sorry..." They both said at the same time.

"Good." The guy in the mask said happily. They soon part ways to their classes. The guy with the mask goes to his classroom and meet a guy with pink hair.

"Technoblade!" He said. Techno turns around and sees Dream. He is one of his classmates. 

"Oh, hey Dream. What's up?" Techno ask his classmate. 

"Nothing much, George and Sapnap was arguing about some stupid stuffs, you know, like always." Dream said and wheezed. Techno is questioning his life on how did he meet a moving tea kettle. Suddenly, Tubbo came, running towards Technoblade.

"Techno! Tommy got a problem!" Tubbo said in a concern tone.

'Tommy? Are they talking about my little brother or... Someone else with the same name as my brother?' Dream thought to himself. 

"What?! WHERE?!" Techno said in complete rage and anger. 

"At the courtyard!! Ranboo is currently with Tommy right now." Tubbo said and runs to the courtyard. Techno runs behind Tubbo and Dream follows them as curiosity filled him. He wanted to know which Tommy they are talking about. If it's his brother, he just wanted to see how he's doing and if it's not, then, he have nothing to worry about and continue on searching his little brother. As they're coming closer to the courtyard, they could see a bunch of kids, older than Tubbo but younger than him and Techno. They seems to be around 14 to 15 years old. Dream couldn't see the Tommy boy Tubbo was talking about.

'Why do I have a bad feeling since the first time Tubbo said Tommy?...'  He thought to himself. Dream got so many questions in his head but he couldn't blurt it out as he doesn't want to make Techno even more pissed. 

"OI!!" Technoblade called at the bullies. One of the bullies seems to be armed with a baseball bat. Dream snapped from his thought.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING WITH MY BROTHER?! ARE YOU WISHING FOR DEATH?!" Techno threatened the bullies. One of them who had the baseball bat mocks Techno and makes the most terrible decision in his life, challenging the Blood God. Techno with all pleasure accept the challenge and easily defeating the bully. The other bullies got scared and scatter away from Tommy and Ranboo. Techno, Tubbo and Dream are shocked on what they sees. 

"Tommy!!! Ranboo!!!" Tubbo shouts and runs towards them. Ranboo seems to have a minor injuries while Tommy is unconscious and had a major injuries. (Y'all, I'm sorry but, slight t/w mention of blood.) Blood flows from Tommy's head down to his chin. Techno runs toward Tommy and check on his pulse to see if he's still alive. Techno feels his pulse and told Ranboo to call Phil and Wilbur immediately. Dream walks towards Techno and observe Tommy's hair. He saw a tint of green tip and he spot a locket that seems like his.  

"That locket... No... It can't be him... Could it?..." Dream couldn't help but cry. 

'Wh-why am I crying?... I-it's not like he recognize me... Right?" Dream thought to himself. Dream asks the school nurse who is in charge of the infirmary if he could stay in there for a bit as he feels sick and lightheaded. After Philza, Techno, Wilbur, Tommy, and Ranboo left the school, Dream couldn't contain himself from crying, his heart ache so badly but he still doesn't know why. He is still in the state of denial after what he saw. He then falls asleep on one of the beds in the infirmary. 

Time skip꧂

The school ends a few second ago, Dream is still asleep in the infirmary. George and Sapnap goes to the infirmary to check on Dream. 

"Hey, Dream, wake up, school's over, Sapnap already called your mom and asked if she could take us." Dream slowly wakes up from his sleep, looking at his two bestfriends. They help Dream on his way to the school gate. 

"Dream, are you alright, my duckling?" Puffy ask. Dream only nod as answer.

"Sapnap, George, will your father take the both of you?" Puffy ask the two figure, they nod in sync.

"Alright, be careful, you two." Puffy said before taking Dream home. Dream didn't say any word, he then took off his mask and put it down.

"Mama, I miss him... I miss my little brother..." Dream said and he broke into tears. Puffy, holds Dream close to her.

"It's okay, Dream, we will find him, I believe that one day we will find him." Puffy said, convincing Dream that they can and will find his little brother. Dream only nod as answer. hoping that they will find him. (Boi- nevermind-) As they arrive at their house, Dream's mind is flooded with questions again.

'He seems familiar...' Dream thought. And more questions and wonder flood his mind.

Alright, I am very, very, very, sorry for the unexpected angst in this chapter. Anyways, I hope you enjoy this chapter! Stay safe! Also, spoiler, Tommy loses a lot of blood- See y'all in the next chapter! I swear to God, if the side note is still glitching I'm gonna lose my shit-