۞𝔻𝕖𝕒𝕝 𝕨𝕚𝕥𝕙 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝔻𝕖𝕞𝕠𝕟۞

"..." - Lucid talking. '...' - Lucid thinking
Also, only Dream, his blob (which will later be in this story) and Tommy (somehow) can see Lucid.

It's been years since Techno and Dream had lost contact, now, they are both 21-years old Dream sat alone on a huge rock, staring into the horizon. He took off his mask and put it aside, sighing slightly. His mind is messed up, he couldn't think straight. Things had been... Uh... Sorta stressful, I mean, Lucid had become very handy. Controlling the demon inside him is becoming hard. He know deep down Tommy is still out there, somewhere, but he doesn't know where. Lucid had always try to manipulate Dream to make him weak, but to no avail, it doesn't work.

"You know, we could manipulate everyone on this SMP, you can be powerful and you can be in control! Who knows, maybe we could find your little brother." Lucid said, smiling mischievously next to Dream, floating so annoyingly next to the lime green hooded male. He groan as Lucid finish talking.

"Shut up will you? I only make a deal with you so that I could find my brother, not for power! What if I accidentally manipulate my brother?!" Dream said, clearly not liking the idea of manipulating people for power, sighing slightly, he put his mask on his, fastening the lace that is attached on the mask onto his head. He got off the rock and walk his way back to the community house, meeting George on his way there.

"Dream!! I was looking everywhere for you, where have you been?" George said, looking at his friend. He is wearing his clout goggles while his colorblind glasses on his head.

"I was sitting somewhere, I wanted to be alone for a bit." Dream said, giving George a small smile and his friend nod in understand. Lucid is still floating around Dream, Lucid observe George's feature and find that George looks funny. His clout goggles is what makes Lucid think George looks funny.

"Dream!! George!! There you guys are!" Sapnap shout for afar, catching of both George and Dream's attention.

"Sapnap what's up?" George ask, tilting his head to the side.

"They looks weak." Lucid said, smirking ever so devilishly. Dream flinch and his eyes widen but of course, George and Sapnap can't see what he looks like underneath the mask. They turn to look at the frozen male, who standing so still like he is possessed by something.

"Dream? Hello?" Sapnap called, waving his hand in front of Dream's face. He snap out of his thoughts and look at them.

"Are you okay? You seem so bothered by something." George said, a concern look is plastered on his face.

"I- I'm fine, let's get out of here and to the community house." Dream said, leading the way to the community house.

"DREAMMMMM!!!!" Dream heard someone calling him. The voice owner might be a British guy based on his voice. Dream walks closer to the voice to see Tommy. He raised an eyebrow as he walk closer to the younger male.

"What is it Tommy?" The lime hooded male ask, startling the younger male.

"WHAT THE FUCK?!" Tommy screamed and cursed. He looks at the lime hooded male and notice there is someone with Dream. He stare at the guy who is with Dream and notice he have the same hair color as Dream but, even more darker, he have black goo falling from his eye socket, his head is decorated with two long black horns, his horns doesn't look like Bad's nor Ranboo's horn. Tommy assume that the guys who is floating behind Dream seems to notice that Tommy can see him as he gave Tommy a spine chilling smile. It doesn't look friendly at all, more to threatening.