♫︎𝔸 ℕ𝕖𝕨 𝔽𝕒𝕞𝕚𝕝𝕪♫︎

It's been a few hours and Tommy had fallen asleep, Clay had seen a guy who looks slightly older than him approaches Tommy and then he left. Shortly after a couple more minutes, three people came one of them is the same guy who approaches Tommy just now. The tallest man looks at Tommy and talk about something to the others who Clay assume is his child. The man take Tommy and carries him. One of them looks like the same age as he is. Once they left with Tommy, Clay falls asleep from exhaustion. A woman pass by the tree and saw a green cloth. She walks towards the tree and shocked on what she had discover. She try to wake Clay up.

"Hello little guy, are you lost?" She asked. Clay shakes his head and lowered his head. Not wanting to make a direct eye contact with the woman.

"Hey, what happened? Where's your parents?" She asked again. Clay started to tear up. She panicked and hugs Clay as she felt bad for asking the question.

"I ran away from my parents house... My dad k1ll3d my mom..." Clay cried even more in the woman's arm. he felt save with the woman.

"Oh my goodness... I'm sorry to hear that little guy." She said. They stay quiet for a couple second, until the woman gets an idea.

"Hey, do you want to live with me? I can take care of you and your sister." She said and smiles.

"Really?" Clay asked.

"Of course! My name's Captain Puffy! You can call me Puffy for short. What's your name?" She said happily.

"I'm Clay but can you please call me Dream? Also, this is my younger sister, Drista." Clay said.

"Nice to meet you Dream, here, let me bring you and your sister to my house. The both of you seems to be needing a place to stay for the night." Clay nods and walk alongside Puffy while Drista's being carried by Puffy. They talk on their way to her house.

Tommy's pov

Tommy wakes up in an unfamiliar room and place. He panics as he couldn't find neither Dream nor Drista. He walks out from the room only to be greeted by a guy who looks like a piglin hybrid, a guy who is wearing a yellow sweatshirt and a beanie playing a guitar, and a guy who have a pair of black wings and wears a black sleeveless turtleneck. The guy in yellow sweatshirt seems to aware that Tommy is in the same room as he and the other two man. 

"Dadza, he's awake." The guy in yellow sweatshirt said while pointing towards Tommy. The guy with the pair of black wings turns his head towards Tommy and smiles.

"Hello there, do you know where your house is, or anything about your family?" Phil asked him.

"Well my brother said that I should never go back to the house..." Tommy said. He avoid any eye contact with anyone in the house.

"Do you know why he said that?" Phil ask again. Tommy just shake his head as a response to Phil's question.

"Dadza, can we keep him?" The guy in yellow sweatshirt ask.

"It's up to him Wil, if he agrees, then yes, we can keep him. So what do you say?" Phil said and look at Tommy.

"Okay I guess..." Tommy said. Wil gets very excited and hugs Tommy tightly.

"WELCOME THE FAMILY!!!- Uh-" Wil stopped as he didn't know what to say because they didn't introduce themselves yet.

"It's Tommy. Can you introduce yourselves?" Tommy said. Wilbur nod and clear his throat.