𑁍ℝ𝕖𝕔𝕠𝕧𝕖𝕣𝕪 & ℕ𝕖𝕨 𝔹𝕣𝕠𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕣𑁍

It's been a few days and Tommy had been recovering ever since Dream donated a huge amount of blood to him. Dream and Techno become closer ever since Dream keep asking how Tommy is doing. Techno got a suspicion on Dream when he kept asking about Tommy. When he asked Dream, he was shocked and disbelieve. Dream told Techno not to tell anyone as he wanted to protect Tommy from afar.

"Sapnap." George called his best friend's name, getting his attention.

"What's up?" Sapnap said tilting his head slightly to face his friend.

"Don't you think Dream is kinda suspicious lately?" George said while looking at Techno and Dream who are chatting.

"No why? I mean, he and Techno can be friends and he have the freedom to make new friends." Sapnap replied looking into the same direction as George.

"I know that but it's kinda weird. I mean, several days ago, he got sick at the same date as Techno's youngest brother got hospitalized. Like, is that a coincidence?" George said. He felt like Dream has been keeping a secret, but, they had been friends since they were child. Dream had told everything about himself, and about his younger brother.

"I don't know, it feels like it's his secret, I don't want to keep another secret. Or, it could be Techno's younger brother is his little brother. Who knows." Sapnap said. He know how Dream is. They both know. They both know about Dream's younger brother, Tommy. They shrug it off and continue to mind their own businesses. The school goes on like it does on the other days. Little did Dream know, a small shocking surprise is going to happen once he's back to home.

Tommy's pov.

Tommy wakes up from his slumber, looking around he noticed that Philza is sitting beside him, reading a book. He looks into Philza's face and observe it.

"Dadza?" Tommy said. Philza lowers his book and looks at Tommy, he smiled softly and hugged the smaller boy, caressing his head. He is glad that Tommy wakes up.

"Welcome back Tommy." Philza said. Tommy smiled softly and hugs the figure in front of him.

Time skip (At School)

The school had ended and Dream, Sapnap, and George walks together to the front gate. Skeppy, Sam and Puffy are waiting outside of the school.

"DAD!!!" Sapnap shout, getting Skeppy's attention. Sam, Puffy and Skeppy turns to face the group of three. Dream waved at Puffy, she smiled softly. Dream glance to the left and right to find that Drista is nowhere to be found. Sapnap and George waves at Dream before they left with their parent.

"Mama, where's Drista?" Dream asked his mother.

"She's with Niki at home." Puffy answered. Puffy looks over at Dream she grasp Dream's shoulder. She face Dream with a concern plastered on her face.

"Dream, I actually have a teenie tiny surprise for you at home, but I'm concerned if you won't like it." Puffy said.

"Mama..." Dream said. He proceed to hug his mother.

Time skip

They arrive at their house. Puffy knocks the door several time before the door opens revealing Niki, Drista and a Totem of Undying with a shark like hoodie? Dream holds Puffy's hand.

"Mama... Who... Is that?" Dream ask.

"Well, Dream, meet your new brother, Foolish. He will be your new younger brother." Puffy said. She's not sure if Dream will accept him of no.

"Mama I... I want to be alone, please?" Dream said. Puffy nod she understand why Dream wanted to be alone, Niki, Puffy and Drista only watch Dream walks away to his room.

"Thank you Niki for taking care of Drista and Foolish." Puffy said. Smiling softly at her friend. Niki only nod as response. Soon, she left the house. Puffy carries Foolish to the room. Drista followed them from behind.

"Mama, don't worry about Clay, he'll be fine. He just need some times to be alone. Clay is always like that." Drista said hugging Puffy from behind. Puffy chuckled.

"I know Drista, I am giving him as much time as he need to accept Foolish. I love the three of you as my children." Puffy said, smiling softly. Drista goes to her room and left her mother with Foolish. Puffy enters a room, she places Foolish on the bed and left. She stands in front of the door. She turns around.

"Foolish, welcome to the family dear." Puffy smiles and closes the light and the door. She heads to her room to continue her research.

Time skip

Dream wakes up in his room, staring at the ceiling. The day is weekend anyway, so he doesn't plan on doing anything that day. He grabbed phone and texted Technoblade.

Technoblade

Techno, how's Tommy?>

<He's doing fine Dream, my dad said he's awake.

Dream smiled happily. He closes his phone and he got of his bed and went to the bathroom to take a bath. After he bath, he wears a black sleeveless turtleneck, then, he wears a green hoodie. He wears a pair of ragged jeans. He didn't wear his mask as he's not going anywhere. He gets out from his room and walks to the dining table. Drista and Foolish are on the dining table. They are eating pancakes for breakfast. Puffy saw Dream and she smiled softly.

"Dream, come, eat with us." She said giving him a comforting smile. Dream walks towards the dining table. He sits beside Drista. Puffy sets a plate of pancakes in front of Dream. Puffy ruffled Dream's hair. Foolish looks over at Dream, he puts a small piece of emerald next to Dream. He looks at Foolish who gave him a big smile.

"Um... Thank you Foolish." Dream gave Foolish a small smile. Puffy smiles at her children. After they finished their breakfast, Dream walks to his room, he sits on his bed, looking at the small piece of emerald that Foolish gave him. He glance over his nightstand and to the picture of his younger self with Tommy, his locket are hung around the frame of the picture. His mask are next to the picture.

'Accepting a new family member won't hurt, right? After all, he is my new younger brother. But he won't replace Tommy. Foolish and Tommy is my younger brothers, I should protect my siblings!' Dream though to himself, placing the piece of emerald next to the picture. He smiled and take his mask. He grab his phone and texted his two best friends to meet up at the park they would usually hang out.

"Mama! I'm going out with George and Sapnap!" Dream said, walking out of the house.

"Okay duckling, but please, be careful!" She said.

"Okay mama!" He said before leaving the house.

Alright, that's it for now, this book is going to be on hold as I got school and I live in a hostel. So, I can't have my smartphone, however, I will continue this book once I'm back from the l̶i̶v̶i̶n̶g̶ h̶e̶l̶l̶ school. Love you guys! See y'all soon! Also I might try to write while at school. And edit it once I'm back at home with my phone!