᪥𝕋𝕙𝕖 ℙ𝕒𝕤𝕥᪥

As Tommy is wandering around the SMP, lost in his own thoughts, Dream happen to be around, not wearing his mask as he planned on meeting Tommy.

"Tommy!!" Dream greeted, waving slightly.

"Oh- hey Clay." Tommy said, looking at the older male.

"Clay, I have a question." He said, looking at Dream. Their eyes lock and Tommy took a deep breath and turn away. Dream's smile drop into a frown.

"It's about the past isn't it?" Dream said, looking at Tommy. The younger male nodded not wanting to look at the older males face.

"Tommy, are you sure you wanted to know what had happened in our parent's house?" Dream ask, wanting a comformation before telling the truth. Tommy took a deep breath and look into the older male's eyes.

"I have to know, I wanted to know what had happened! I deserve to know! I want to know why we ran away from the house!" Tommy said, tears threatened to fall from his eye socket.

"Well, I'll tell you..." Dream said.

After explaining cuz I'm lazy as fuck.꧂

Tears falling from Tommy's eye like a waterfall, hands cupped on his mouth. He feel his legs is going weak. He know his father is an alcoholic but, he didn't know he would kill his own wife.

"Wh- dad killed mom? But w-why?" Tommy asked, knowing that the question he have couldn't be answered by anyone. Dream gave Tommy a comforting hug, rubbing circles on his back.

"Tommy, now that you know, please, be strong. Mom would't want to see you cry like this. She would be sad." Dream said, comforting the younger male.

"How's Drista?" Tommy asked, completely out of the blue. Seemingly to change the subject.

"Well, she's doing good, if you want to pay her a visit, you can go to my adoptive mother's house." Dream said, smiling softly. Ruffling Tommy's soft blond hair.

"I gotta go, bye Tommy, take care!" Dream said, probably forget that he, George and Sapnap is supposed to collect some items and probably go to the nether.

"Alright, bye Clay, see ya." Tommy said as Dream walks away from him. He turn around and began to walk away. He notice Ranboo is walking with Tubbo, probably searching for Tommy.

"TOMMY!!!" Tubbo called, waving his hand.

"Where have you been? We were supposed to watch some bees! Did you forget about it?" Tubbo said, crossing his arms. Ranboo nod in agreement.

"Did you guys forget I told you that I want to meet by big brother first before we go watching bees? And I did not forget that we are going to go watch bees." Tommy said, mentally facepalm. He did not forget to go bees watching with Tubbo and Ranboo.

"Ah yes- sorry Tommy, anyways, LET'S GO!!!" Tubbo said in a very excited voice. The three minors hold hands and Ranboo teleported them to a flower biome. Luckily enough, Tubbo found his bees. He might plan to take one as his pet, who knows.

꧁Aight, that's all for this chapter, sorry if it's short, I might make a crack chapter which will not be a skit in this story just, for fun. :D ꧂