☾︎𝔸𝕕𝕧𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕦𝕣𝕖𝕤<𝕋𝕠𝕞𝕞𝕪>☽︎

A/N

So this chapter focuses on Tommy and Techno, adventuring the forest nearby their house. Also, Tommy have Dream's hoodie tied around his waist. Enjoy.

"Tommy, where are you going?" Philza asked. Tommy turns around to face Philza.

"I want to follow Technoblade!" He said happily while pointing at Technoblade. Philza looks at the direction Tommy is pointing and looks at Techno who is standing at the front door and still tying his shoelaces.

"Make sure the both of you come back before the sun sets. And Techno, take care of yourself and your brother and DON'T get lost of each other. Wait, before you go, here, this is some food and drinks in case you guys got hungry or thirsty." Phil said and he handed them a basket with some breads, some potatoes and drinks. Techno take the basket and they nod. Phil smiles and waves as Tommy and Technoblade gets out of the house. Wilbur who just woke up walks to the living room, rubbing his eyes. He sat on the dining table and looks around for Tommy and Techno.

"Phillll... Where's Tommy and Techno?" Wilbur ask. He was still wondering where the two are because they were both gone since he wake up from his slumber.

"Techno want to explore the forest nearby our house and Tommy wants to follow him. I hope they'll be safe." Phil said. Wilbur nod his head.

"Have they ate breakfast yet?" Wil ask. Phil shake his head.

"Nope, but I prepared them some breads and some potatoes for them to eat when their hungry. I also put some drinks for them. Anyway, Wilbur, would you like to eat anything?" Phil said and Wilbur nods as an answer. Phil places two plates of a sandwich cut into half. They enjoy their breakfast and talk about something.

Tommy's pov

He follows Techno and holds his hand. He is amazed to see how beautiful and calm the forest are. Tommy's head is full off excitement. He wants to explore the whole forest and he wants to know what live in the forest since he never really go to one.

"It's so beautiful in this forest!! It's so peaceful." Tommy said in excitement. Technoblade chuckled at Tommy, little did he know, Tommy had let go his hand from holding Techno's hand. Tommy heard a rustling noises come from a bush nearby. Curiosity filled him he walks closer towards the bush. Techno realize that he isn't holding Tommy's hand anymore. He turns around to search Tommy and found him walking towards a bush.

"Tommy!! Where are you going?" Techno ask. He holds Tommy's shoulder, making the child jump in surprise. Tommy knew he will be in trouble. He lowered his head, avoiding any eye contact with the older male. Techno sigh and hugs Tommy to reasure him that he did nothing wrong and everything is fine.

"I'm sorry Techno... I was curious..." Tommy said. He hides his face on Technoblade's shoulder, sobbing. Techno carries the younger male and continue to walk into the forest. Tommy falls asleep while Techno is still carrying him. Techno don't mind Tommy falls asleep on him. He is rather happy to have a companion to accompany him travelling into the woods.

꧁Time skip꧂

They arrive under a big tree, Techno seems to know the place since he is used to go to the tree whenever he goes into the woods. He put Tommy down and sit next to him. He slowly wake up from his slumber and rubs his eyes and looks around the place.