Chapter 8

" No I'm not going to see my so called other girlfriends Normani" I said rolling my eyes.

" I don't know what your doing because you won't tell me who your seeing" she said with a attitude.

" It's business don't worry about it" i said.

" Whatever Did you really have to leave early" she asked.

" Yes I did I'm sorry but I have business to take care of. You have a good time with your family I'm gonna get back to you soon okay" i said.

She sighed. " Okay text me" she said.

" I will" I said then hung up. I walked into the meeting spot and stood there with Rico and Roman.

" Are you sure you want to meet with him" Rico asked.

" Yeah I'm sure I can't kill his ass or I break the peace offer I signed with his people and all hell will break loose. We will have other groups trying to attack us I don't have time for it" i said waving him off as a black suv pulled up. It stopped and he slowly got out with a smirk.

" Ahh Y/n long time huh" he said.

" Yeah yeah let's cut the bullshit why did you rob me"i said.

" I didn't rob you y/n I just informed a colleague of mine if he wanted to get you attention that's what he needed to do and it worked" he said.

" Yeah this friend of yours is jaden right" i said with a smirk.

his smirk dropped and then he gained one again.

" Jaden and who else besides me" he said.

I looked at him kinda confused. There's three of them I should've known.

" I don't know that yet" I said.

" Hmm looks like I'm still ahead of you" he said smirking still.

" Whatever... Now what does this have to do with Normani" i asked.

" See I never fully signed the papers to let her go. She escaped and went back home and your father bought her from them not me. She's still mine and I want her back" he said.

" News flash Nigga she ain't a dog you don't own shit"  I spat at him.

He chuckled.

" Well she's my property still and with you having her means your breaking our offer and I don't think you wanna do that do you" he said.

I gave him this look. He's been waiting for this moment. I let out a low fuck.

He looked at my face and he seemed to be satisfied.

" I'll give you 2 weeks to think about this" he said getting back into his car and leaving.

" Boss you aren't thinking about giving her back are you" Rico asked me.

" Thats the last thing I want to do.. Bring me to my father to see if there's a way out of this" i said getting in the back and Roman next to me as Rico went in the front. We drove off.

Time Skip

" Dad are you fucking serious" i said annoyed at this point.

" Yes sweetie I wouldn't of said it for the hundredth time if I wasn't" he said closing his laptop.

" There has to be another way" i said.

" if you want to start a all out mafia war then so be it but there's no other way around this" he said folding his hands.

" Fuck it I'll figure out myself because I'm not giving her back to him. He fucked her up bad dad really bad" i said.

" But aren't you doing the same so what difference does it make" he said.

I was about to go off but then I thought about it. I told him before that I was going that because he threatened to take her for himself if I wasn't going to use her correctly or whatever he said.

" Im not as bad as him she gives my pleasure but she doesn't get treated as a damn animal dad" I said getting my shit together.

" Where are you going" he said.

" To figure this shut out because you can't" i said walking out of his office.