Chapter 10

I got up a little earlier and poured some alcohol in my coffee and took a sip. Today was the day I give her back to arin. I wasn't going there drunk. I looked at the cup and poured it out. I walked up to my room and took a shower. I put some boxers on and a sports bra and woke Normani up.

" Gorgeous it's time to get up" I said cupping her cheek.

She groaned and her eyes slowly fluttered open. She had a smile on her face until she saw my upset one.

" What's wrong" she rasped out.

" Today's the deal" I told her.

" oh... I should be getting ready right" she said looking down.

" Yeah" I said getting up and going to my drawer. I'm not going formal today just in case I change my mind. I felt hands on my stomach.

" Thank you for treating me so good" she whispered.

" it was no problem... I actually liked having you around" i said.

" And everyone is scared of you.. Yet your a sweet teddy bear to me" she said hugging me from behind.

I chuckled and turned in her hold. I looked down at her and she had this look on her face.

" I want to give you something before I go so stay like that and go sit there really quick I'll be fast" she said but you can tell she was looking for an answer.

" Okay" i said kissing her head and walking out of her grip. I sat on the bed and laid back. She walked into the bathroom.

After about 20 minutes she came out and I groaned.

" Normani you said quick I was thinking 5- 10 minutes not twen- oh" I said looking at the girl who's only in a towel in front of me.

" What time do we have to be at the spot" she asked looking at me with a smirk.

" Uh-um- Uh not for a few hours I was going to take you out before you we left" I told her.

" do you think we can spend a few hours we have left doing something else" she asked dropping the towel to show her lace fit.

I felt myself start to get hard. " Well damn". I mumbled as she started walking towards me.

She straddled my lap and started grinding on it. Her lips went to my neck and she started making marks where she could.

" Normani are you sure you-" I stopped talking once she found my sweetspot. My eyes rolled back for a second.

If this is what she wants before she leaves to him then this is what she's gonna get

I flipped us over so she was laying back on the bed and I was laid between her legs. I kissed down her jawline and attacked her neck. She let out a moan.

I sat up and pulled her up with me so I could take her bra off. I pushed her back down and latched my mouth around one of her nipples while I played with the other one. I switched and did the same with the other than kissed down her body. I got to the hem of her panties and looked up. She nodded and I pulled them off.

I kissed and sucked on the inside of her thighs.

" Y/n if you don't-" i took a nice firm lick which made her breath hitch.

I flicked my tongue continuously on her clit and her hands went straight to my hair. I wrapped my lips around her clit and started sucking on it. I slowly slid a finger inside her and she let out a moan.

" More" she said out of breath.

I slid another one in and moved my fingers at a pace. I let go of her clit and kissed up her body as my fingers went faster. I curled them a bit and she jerked away from me. I grabbed her neck and put pressure on the spot.

" You want this right" i said as she grabbed my wrist.

" Yes" she said as she tried to control her breathing.

" Then don't run from it. After all you just taking my fingers right now" i said as I gave her no time to react as I pounded her with my fingers.

Time Skip

( sorry I got y'all next time for sure)

Normani held my hand as we pulled up tot the location. She looked terrified. I sighed and looked to see Arin already standing there outside his car with guards.

" You stay in the car until I say get out okay" i said looking at her.

She just nodded. I cupped her cheek so she would look at me and when she did I brought her into a kiss. It was very passionate and loving. I pulled away and she sighed. I pecked her lips and got out the car. My men got out the car behind mine and stood next to me as I walked up to Arin.

" We meet again" he said with a smirk.

" Shut up and let's talk about something before she goes with you" i said.

" continue" he said smirking.

" I want to be able to talk to her and it doesn't matter how voice call or FaceTime to make sure she's okay and I get to talk for how long I want. If anything looks wrong I won't hesitate to kill you got it" i spat at him.

" I'll let you talk to her but the threat won't be necessary i own her remember" he said.

" Whatever" I said walking away from him. I walked to Normani's side of the car and opened the door.

" It's time beautiful" I said with a sad smile.

She brought me into a kiss and I rested my hands on her sides. We pulled away when air was needed and she sat her head on my chest. I heard her take a deep breath and She got off of me. I backed up so she can get out and we walked to Arin. He looked at Normani like she was a piece of meat. He went to grab her and I stepped in front of him.

" hold on" i said turning around.

" You have the paper I gave you right" i said quietly.

She nodded.

" if you need anything text or call thing number and I will get it to you I promise" I said looking her into the eye.

" Okay" she said letting out a breath. I moved out the way and she slowly walked over to him. He let out a evil laugh and kissed her cheek.

" Thanks for returning her y/n I thought you were gonna take the hard way with this but this made things easier" he said giving her a little push towards the car. I went to go step at him when his men stepped in front of him.

" I would love to continue talking but I got places to be and people to see" he said waving me off and getting in the car.

I watched the car drive away and his men stayed here.

" Let's go" i growled out walking back to the suv.

" Where to boss" Roman asked.

" Our club I need a drink" i said undoing the tie I had on.