O O . O 2

[ tuesday ]

this morning you got on the train early

this morning you got on the train early. you wouldn't say you were completely obsessed, but you did like volleyball and just so happened that you were the captain of the girl's team.

you never really got into volleyball until the second year in middle school after your cousin that's on the male team forced you into practicing with him. which you found really annoying but you secretly thank him till today.

you didn't like nor hate morning practices but there was something about the feeling of coming come after practice and taking a shower that made you feel so relaxed and happy.

you also liked morning practice because of the lack of people on the train. there was no one except for some middle aged woman that seemed to have just gotten off of a night shift.

but to your surprise, right before departure, the boy from your school walked in and sat once again, across from you three seats on the left.

you noticed he was wearing the male volleyball team jacket. you looked down at your volleyball jacket before looking once more at his. you shrugged before putting in your earphones and once again drowning the world out with the soft tunes of your favourite song.

but what you didn't notice once you closed your eyes was that the boy looked up at you, glancing at your jacket and then at his own. ignoring it, he closed his own eyes, deciding to slip in a quick 15 minute nap before the train arrived.

 ignoring it, he closed his own eyes, deciding to slip in a quick 15 minute nap before the train arrived