O O . 2 4

"here you go, enjoy!" the clients thanked you before you turned around, your happy face dropped and you huffed in annoyance

"here you go, enjoy!" the clients thanked you before you turned around, your happy face dropped and you huffed in annoyance. harumi hyena laughed as she saw your face before she started choking on her chewing gum, making you laugh this time.

"oi, stop slacking off!" you both straightened and your face and shouted a "yes ma'am!" at your class representative that was in charge of everything so the last this she needed were her 'employees' messing around.

"l/n, three clients ok table two. and fix your skirt a little." you nodded and fixed your skirt that had twisted around a bit. you grabbed a notebook along with a pen and made your way out.

"good luck hun." you gave haru a raised brow before looking ahead. your stomach erupted into the familiar feeling of butterflies as you saw akaashi with bokuto sitting and chatting with eachother. but you noticed that there was one more individual with them.

"hi, welcome to our maid cafe! what can i get you today?" you tried to maintain a happy smiley face and not burst into a deep blush, running away screaming from embarrassment.

they faced you and you saw akaashis cheeks turn a very light pink while bokuto grinned, a mischievous glint in his eyes. but the third boy, you saw him before but you weren't sure where. you were sure he was from another school.

"cuz cuz! lookin good today." he chuckled and you glared at him while still keeping on your smile. you then looked at the third boy with curiosity. "and who are you if you don't mind me asking?" you couldn't help but ask from curiosity. bokuto jumped in his seat as he realised you he never properly introduced the two of you.

"oh! you two haven't met yet! y/n this is the captain of the nekoma volleyball team, kuroo tetsurou. kubro, this is y/n l/n. the captain of the female volleyball team aswell as my awesome cousin!" the boy winked at you with a smirk.

"it is a pleasure to meet you. i never knew bokuto had such a pretty cousin." your face turned pink and your eyes went wide as you waved your arms around "o-oh, well thank you. it's very nice to meet you too." the boy then got engrossed with some random conversation with bokuto and your eyes drifted to akaashi.

he was looking away, arms crossed and a upset, almost angry looking scowl on his usually soft features. you looked confused but shook it off.

"alright, so what can i get you three?"

after you served the boys they ate or drank up quickly and left saying they 'had so much to do'.

your shift ended pretty much soon after and you got changed, leaving your bag behind the curtain in the room in case you had to help out and had to get changed again.

harumi finished up her shift at the same time and decided she wanted to explore the place with you.

"oh come on n/n! just onceee?" you groaned in irritation from harumis constant nagging. "fine. we can go through this haunted house maze or whatever, but don't burst my eardrums." she jumped up in excitement and you two went to the entrance.

this was bokutos class. they really went full out this year and you would be lying if you said you weren't even a bit exited.

as you entered, you were walking slowly infront of harumi as she insisted she would stay behind you incase anyone would attach from the back. if you haven't figured it out yet, she was just too scared to go in the front.

you were walking thorough a bunch of hanging cobwebs that kept going in your mouth as you tried to swat them out of the way. you suddenly felt yourself step on something and when u looked down, it was a tripwire.

you quickly looked up to see something swing at your face, causing you to yelp out is shock and immediately activating harumis screaming siren as she ran as if her life depended on it.

she left you all alone in this maze, if she even got out and didn't pass out somewhere.

you just kept wandering around, trying to avoid jump scares and any other surprised until you saw a familiar figure.

"keiji?" the boy turned around and your guess was correct. "y/n. what are you doing in here?" you tilted your head. "well, most likely for the same reason as you, no?" he sighed. it seemed something was bugging him. "bokuto forced me to go. anyway, did you come here alone?" you shook your head.

"i was here with harumi before she got petrified of some kind of ghost and ran out screaming, leaving me in here by myself. this is really impressive though."

he nodded before chuckling and grabbing your hand. "yeah, bokuto and his class spent weeks planning this. seemed like it payed off. anyway, let's get out of here. i'm getting hungry"

 i'm getting hungry"