O O . 1 9

he looked at you with this face

he looked at you with this face. it was like sadness, anger and everything in between.

no one has ever seen you cry. and akaashi surely haven't. so when he saw your red puffy eyes along with those tear stained cheeks, he promised he would beat up anyone who ever dared to make you feel this way. how ironic.

by how did akaashi even get there?

well, he followed you. he woke up way too early for his tastes, then he took the morning train harumi said you began taking, and then to the gym. all that just to get you to talk to him.

to tell him what he did wrong, because it was more than obvious that you were ignoring him and he was slowly breaking because of it.

"y/n.." you still stood still in shock. "how long have you been here." he looked down at his feet before looking back up. "maybe, ten minutes.." you felt your face flare up, knowing someone saw your breakdown.

"please. don't leave." your eyes widened. "i just want to know what i did wrong. a-and whatever it was, im sorry."

you could hear the pain in his voice. "i'm so very sorry." you looked deep into his eyes that were glossing over in sadness.

"why are you even here. why are you saying these things. don't act like you care." the cold coming in from the door bit harshly at your sweaty skin and the air around the two of you was uncomfortable and tense.

"well you've been avoiding me almost all week, and for what? did i hurt you?" you clicked your tongue and turned around. "look, you shouldn't be here right now. your girlfriend is waiting." and you left.

you left akaashi in the big gym full of volleyballs. he felt his heart shatter. 'girlfriend?'

'y/n... what's going on..'