O O . O 7

[ friday ]

the last day of the week

the last day of the week. and the last time you had to wake up at 4:30 to get to morning practice this week. akaashi seemed to either not go this morning or simply the boys just had training after school.

to be quite honest, you were slightly nervous when handing over that notebook yesterday. not that you would ever admit that. but hopefully it would be put to good use.

you walked out the subway, and began to make your way to the gates of your school.

it was cold this morning, the slight wind that blew from time to time making it worse.

you made it to the gym and pulled the handle open. without paying much attention to what was going on inside, you headed straight for the changing rooms.

you took off your coat and put on your hoodie along with your knee pads and changing your pants into some shorts. then you changed your shoes and made your way out, yawning from slight exhaustion.

"hey cuz cuz! you look tired but i hope your ready to get your ass beaten!" after hearing bokutos loud voice, you definitely woke up. "what the-" your vice captain and closest friend, harumi nakamura ran to you at super sonic speed and grabbed your head, shoving it into her chest.

"the boys appeared fifteen minutes ago saying you invited them. i don't believe you actually did but i'm expecting you to behave." she whispered into your ear before dragging you over to the boys and girl.

you spotted akaashi beside bokuto, his gaze on you before bokuto bounced over to you. "so what we doing today y/n!" you sighed and rubbed your forehead. "so well start with laps and then some stretches, then we'll do a small game." they all listened as you spoke as it was obvious you weren't as happy this morning.

"but for the game.." you smirked which creeped them out ".. losing teams captain treats everyone." bokuto went pale as he thought about his empty wallet. you clapped your hands and everyone began running laps.

"so where's your coach?" this time it was a different voice. you looked next to you to see akaashi. "honestly, i have no idea. she usually doesn't come for morning practices so i lead them." he nodded and then let out a chuckle "so are you actually going to treat everyone when you lose?"

the scowl was evident on your face as you looked at akaashi who was still laughing "well the thing is, we won't lose. so prepare your wallets cause i know bokuto has nothing in his." you both laughed at what you said before harumi joined you and akaashi sped up to join bokuto.

"so, that your new boyfriend?" she asked with a smug look. you pushed her "he's not my boyfriend!"

 you pushed her "he's not my boyfriend!"