O O . 2 5

akaashi led you out of the maze before letting go of your hand and the two of you walked down the hall, just wondering around and looking at the different classes

"keiji?" he hummed "is everything okay? you just seem a little tense." he nodded "yeah i'm fine. just thinking." your brows furrowed and you looked at him. "okay, well if something is bothering you, you know you can tell me right?"

he turned to face you with a smile "yeah. thanks y/n." and with that, you summoned up the courage to gently grab his hand again and intertwine your fingers with his. he gladly gripped onto it.

your excuse being, 'i don't want to get lost in the crowd.' but you both had blushes on your faces, clearly stating that you both just wanted to just have some contact with eachother.

"hey, there's some food stalls outside that sell takoyaki if you want to have some?" you looked at him and then past him to look outside the window, seeing all the food stalls. "yeah sure. let's go, i'm actually getting quite hungry."

"no. i'm paying." "y/n, i offered to treat you. so if you refuse for me to pay, i will be upset." you started panicking, giving akaashi the opportunity to quickly hand over the money while you were still stumbling over your words.

"wait! please don't be upset, that is the last thing i want. and we just made up, i would rather the world end if you were to be upse-" you stopped when akaashi took your hand again, the other one passing your takoyaki and he began to lead you to an empty bench to dig into your food.

"you know, i don't think i told you, but that maid outfit looked really good on you." you choked on your food as your face turned red. "keiji, you cant just say things like that!" he laughed as you calmed down.

"no really. you should wear it for me one day." you hit him in the shoulder as you stated choking again, him laughing even harder.

"sooo? are you going to the fireworks later today?" you looked at harumi as the two of you were sitting under the big tree outside of the building.

"i mean, i'm probably going to go and watch the fireworks but since bokuto invited you to watch them together, i'll probably just watch them alone. not that i mind though."

harumi flicked your forehead "dumbass, hasn't akaashi asked you yet!?" you shook your head "no! you would know if he did, wouldn't you!" she sighed "fair point. i guess i'll just go talk some sense into hi-"

you sighed and pulled her back onto the grass "no. look haru, if he wanted to asked me to watch the fireworks with him he would. but he didnt so don't force it okay?" she looked at you with a frown. "okay.."

"...so you want to get more food? your treat?" she yelped as you slapped her arm.

you wouldn't mind watching the fireworks by yourself again.

but that thought didn't smooth the slight ache in your chest.