EXTRA . O O . O 1

TRAINING CAMP

"it's up!" you ran up and jumped, smacking the ball and earning a point causing you to win another practice match, this time against nekoma

"damn girl, i just cant grasp how you do that every single time." you chuckled at harumis statement and walked off the court while wiping your sweat with your top.

it was finally the end of the second day and all the teams were to gather outside for some food. you walked outside with your team and to the big area out the back that was filled with tables with tons and tons of food and drinks.

you felt your mouth water and your arms dropped from exhaustion.

pretty much all the male teams were put in a seperate hall, which did deflate you a bit since you wouldn't be able to see akaashi but you were here to train so that was that.

you let out a long silent yawn as you stretched your arms over your head and your top lifting to show your stomach.

heads turned when they heard you let out a yell as someone grabbed you by your abdomen and lifted you up, their face in the crook of your neck as they planted a kiss there.

"keijiiii, don't scare me like that." he chuckled deeply, sending shivers up your spine before you turned around and wrapped your arms round his waist. you sighed and shut your eyes.

"i missed you." he kissed the top of your head. "i missed you two. even if it was only five hours." you groaned "yeah, five REALLY long hours."

"hey cuz! i want you to meet someone!" you sighed as you heard bokutos loud booming voice coming from behind akaashi. "not now bokuto." he laughed. "you can cuddle up to akaashi later, now come on!"

you opened your eyes as you peeked out from akaashis embrace to see bokuto dragging a boy that seemed like he was 2 metres tall. maybe because you were about 5'7 so you just assumed.

"this is tsukishima kei! he's a first year at karasuno!" you gaped as you repeated bokutos words in your head. "first ... year. what do they feed kids these days?!" bokuto snickered along with akaashi while this 'tsukishima' boy looked like he really didn't give a shit.

"you're only a year older than me. but i guess i should be asking you that since youre so small." you got a tic mark on your forehead as you stepped up to the boy and stuck a finger in his chest.

"oi! 5'7 is not small, so quit the height shaming." he raised a brow and smirked. "but weren't you the one that star-" you scowled and cut the boy off. "whatever! just shut up."

all the boys started laughing and you walked back to akaashi. "so youre akaashis girlfriend? are you their manager?" you nodded before scowling. "no. i'm fukurodanis girls team captain." the blond nodded.

"right right-" he got interrupted when a short boy with ginger hair accompanied by a boy with deep deep blue, almost black hair came up along with a boy with green hair.

"tsukii, we're about to go and eat if your joining us?" he nodded before the three faced you. "hey i've seen you before!" you looked at the ginger with a raised brow. "oh really now?" he nodded as he bounced up to you, his face coming up a centimetre away from yours.

the boys eyes went wide. "yeah yeah i know now! i saw you in volleyball monthly! your bokuto senpais cousin y/n l/n! you're in the top 3 female aces right?" you nodded with a giggle. "yup that's me, and you are?"

he got pulled back by the blue haired male who apologised. "s-sorry about him. this is hinata and i'm kageyama tobio." you smiled and bowed.

"well it's nice to meet you. i say you when i was in middle school kageyama. at some kind of volleyball tournament." the boys eyes went wide. "yeah well i'm not who i was back then so-" you patted his shoulder. "no, no i can see. now! let's go eat, i'm starving."

they all agreed and walked off as akaashi pulled you in by the waist. "stop giving them so much attention." you looked at his in shock before chuckling. "aww someone's jelly." he chuckled as well and you two went to get some food.

you met and talked to some more people like that kuroo guy and his friend kenma who you took a big liking to and you exchanged numbers so that you could play games when you went back to tokyo.

akaashi was by your side the whole time and all the boys along with the girls couldn't stop fawning over how cute of a couple you were.

you also met the rest of karasuno and shiratorizawa and played a quick game, boys vs girls that was a big mess and the girls ended up winning since the boys but too much energy in their previous games.

and kiyoko was even more gorgeous in person, you even threatened akaashi about breaking up with him just so that you can go out with kiyoko to which everyone laughed at.

but all in all, training camp was the most fun you had in a while and an experience that you would never ever forget.