O O . O 9

[ lunch time ]

you groaned as you sat up, holding your head

you groaned as you sat up, holding your head. the pounding headache spread throughout your skull, making you feel dizzy.

you looked around you and quickly realised you were in the infirmary still in your volleyball clothes. you noticed your bag on a chair across the room so you got up and changed before sitting back down.

as you were about to get up to leave, the door opened and you looked up to see bokuto and akaashi speed walking towards you with worried faces.

bokuto threw himself on you and began apologising while crying and akaashi stood behind him rambling at how they went over board.

the sight was absolutely hilarious and you wish you had your phone to record it.

the boys paused as they heard what sounded like music to their ears. it was you laughing. there were tears running down your cheeks from how hard you were laughing before you called down a bit to breath and wiped your eyes.

akaashi had a small blush on his cheeks while bokuto just looked at you with admiration for some reason.

"guys, it wasn't your fault. i wasn't tuned into the game and i was the one that got myself injured. so don't blame yourself. but what exactly happened?" you heard then sigh in relief before akaashi started speaking.

"well, after bokuto spiked the ball in your face you passed out and your nose started bleeding so we ran with you to the infirmary. the nurse said there shouldn't be a concussion so you would be fine."

you nodded before bokutos head shot up, narrowly missing your chin.

"damn! i forgot i had a makeup maths test that i was supposed to be at right now! well see you guys after school!" the boy ran out as you two just look at his rushed figure with deadpanned faces.

akaashi then came closer and sat next to you. "so how are you feeling?" you sighed before looking out the window in front of you. "I have a small headache and my nose is sore but other than that im fine." you smiled slightly and he nodded.

"well i guess the game was a draw." you both laughed "yeah i guess so. actually, i didn't see you this morning on the train" a look of realisation crossed his face. "right, bokuto asked to go with him this morning. surprised you noticed." you were going to answer but was interrupted by the bell.

"i'll walk you to class." you were going to protest but akaashi was already out the door.

" you were going to protest but akaashi was already out the door