O O . 1 6

[ monday ]

it was another week

it was another week. another week of boring school but this time something was different.

everytime you would see akaashi, you would have to look away and you could feel yourself getting red. harumi would nudge your shoulder every time he would look over, causing you to whisper a 'stop' and she would chuckle while you sat embarrassed.

it was lunch and the four of you were on the grass outside, a large tree giving you a bit of shelter from the harsh sun rays.

"so, you guys exited for the festival next week?" you looked up at bokuto "wait, the festival is next week? i didn't even realise how fast the time went by."

the group nodded. "yeah same. ever since we started hanging out with you two, time is just going by way too fast. akaashi's voice made you melt inside and harumi nodded. "yeah. before you know it we'll be graduating."

bokuto pouted as he was graduating this year. "well whatever. there's still time, and it's not like we're going to separate and never speak to eachother again right?" they all nodded their heads in agreement before harumi sacked you on the head.

"don't jinx it dumbass!" you folded your arms and turned to face her. "oi! you're the dumbass here. not me!" the group laughed and before you knew it, lunch was over.

today you and akaashi were going to your house since you went to his on friday to finish some final touches on your project since you actually did basically all of the work last week and turns out you are going to finish early.

the four of you walked into school before bokuto bid you goodbye and walked down the hall to his class.

the last class of the day was maths and while you didn't despise maths and actually understood it pretty well, today you were starting a new topic and let's say you didn't get one bit of it.

but since you had a bitch of a teacher, she walked out of the class the second the bell rang and poor you were left completely clueless.

harumi had to leave school early for a dentist appointment if that even possible with her perfect white teeth, so you packed your bag, ready to go to practice.

on your way out of class, you felt a hand catch your wrist, causing you to spin around. "hey" akaashi was getting up from his seat with his bag on his shoulder. "oh, hey. wanna go together?" he nodded and pushed his chair in before leaving behind you.

"so did you understand any of that?" akaashi looked at you with a raised brow. "yeah, found it quite easy. what about you?" you laughed awkwardly and looked away. "yeah i didn't understand anything."

he put his hand on your shoulder and gave you a small smile, making your heart race. "once we finish the project i'll help you with maths okay?" you nodded with a smile.

and if only you knew how that smile made his heart race.