O O . 1 2

[ one week later ]

it has been a week and you, bokuto, akaashi and harumi have been spending more and more time together

akaashi waited for you after school or training every day and you sat next to eachother on the train.

today you were in history and the teacher had announced that the class was going to be doing a partner work project. basically, pick some kind of historic event and make a presentation on it to present inform of the class. the deadline was in two weeks which gave you plenty of time.

when the teacher mentioned pairs, you locked eyes with harumi that had the same idea. she raised her hand, the teacher letting her speak. "yes miss nakamura." she gave the teacher her best smile. "can we pick partners?"

"no" the whole class groaned and you smacked your head on your table. i mean, who else would you be able to do this project with. well there was akaashi, but you couldn't imagine inviting him to your house. your mom would probably get the wrong idea and murder the poor boy.

"i have actually already picked out your partners. so if you hear your name, move over to that person." you slumped in your seat and sighed, harumi had the same expression, especially when she was out with brigida. no one liked brigida. you could see harumi about to clock her out but before you could intervene, a chair was put opposite of you.

"well, this is kinda lucky, no?" you looked up to stare into those deep blue eyes. "oh- wait what?" he chuckled, his deep voice making your knees weak- wait a second "we're partners. did you not hear?" you realised what he meant and sat up. "oh! no i wasn't paying attention. harumi was put with brigida and i was just enjoying the show."

akaashi winced "poor harumi." you both laughed and nodded as he sat down.

"so this is convenient since we live close to eachother, but you u want to study at mine or yours?" you thought for a minute. "actually, my parents are out tomorrow till about nine, so if you want to come over after training and we can start then? i have to clean today." he nodded.

"yeah, sounds good." for the rest of class you were discussing the topic for your project before the bell rang and you were dismissed, packing up your bags to go outside for lunch.

" for the rest of class you were discussing the topic for your project before the bell rang and you were dismissed, packing up your bags to go outside for lunch