O O . 1 5

[ saturday ]

four days have passed since you and akaashi began working on your history project and since you sent that embarrassing text

none of you mentioned it so you figured it probably didn't mean anything to him and he didn't mind it, unlike you who's still over reacting.

"but you don't get it haru. he sent one back. what does that mean." harumi began laughing even harder as she listened to you ramble on and on. "will you look at that. are you even my [y/n]? cause at the beginning of the year she said something about not having time for boys. or something like that?"

you groaned and sat down on the park bench. "your not helping." she sighed and sat down next to you. "well my deary, you came to the right person. but okay, i'll be honest here with you. i think he might like you."

you looked at her with wide eyes. "wait what? he might like me? and you 'think'?" she pondered for a second.

"welll, firstly, he can't take his eyes off of you, secondly, he sends you a heart BACK and you basically hang out every day together. yep seems like a crush to me."

you stood up and began walking. "no no no. there's no way, i mean he has so many fangirls after him. i would get skinned to death by them if something happened between us. plus, we hang out because of the project so that doesn't count."

she stood in front of you and grabbed your hands in hers. "look, i don't know how dense you actually are but it's really obvious. even bokuto can see it and that says something.

so you can admit you like him back and i will promise to help or you can deny it and watch him get stolen by some crazy chic. plus, the fangirls are nothing. your fanboys will fight for you when it comes down to it."

you both giggled "wait, you think i like him?" she rolled her eyes.

"holy crap. i do like him don't i." harumi jumped up like 4 meters before hug-spinning you around. "MY BABYS ALL GROWN UPP." she cried before putting you down.

"gimme a sec i need to make a call." and she ran away from you, hiding behind a tree as she took out her phone to call someone.

"hello?" harumi whispered to the person on the other line. "bokuto, mission [y/n]-akaashi is a go ahead." the screaming on the other line made her ears bleed. "YOURE JOKING." haru started whisper yelling as well. "no, she said she likes him." as they continued whispering, you sat back on the bench, leaving you with your thoughts.

'there's no way he would like a girl like me. i mean head way out of my league so why bother trying.' but at the same time, you couldn't stop thinking about what haru said. maybe she was right?

well whatever the answer was, you liked akaashi and now you had no idea what to do. maybe that explains the way you always blush and feel slightly more shy around him as well as the butterfly's in your stomach and the feeling of not wanting him to leave after your project meet-ups.

"k, let's go bubs." you sighed and made your way out of the park with haru. "i cant believe i like him."