O O . 1 3

[ tuesday, the next day ]

"i just cant believe she'd pair me up with that bitch!" you laughed as you waited at the front gate of the school

"oh come on, she can't be that bad." you heard silence before harumi screamed "SHE WANTED PINK TO BE THE THEME [y/n]! PINK." you laughed harder before settling down. "well it's not a bad colour."

"shut the hell up, you hate pink. anyway, how are you and akaashi doing? anything spicy going on?" you could hear the smirk in her voice. you felt your face going red before you cleared your throat.

"well i'm waiting for him to finish up with training and then we're heading over to mine to start." you heard a her hum. "mhm, sure girl. your definitely going to to the nau-" you cut her off, feeling your face heat up more.

"harumi! stop. nothing is going to happen. it's not like i like hi-" you froze when you heard a voice behind you. "like him? whose him?" you spun around faster than ever to face akaashi. "i'll talk to you later." you disconnected the call and smiled while rubbing the nape of your neck.

"oh it's no one. harumi was just joking joking about something." he raised a brow. "okay well let's go!" you turned around before you can embarrass yourself further and began walking.

the walk was the same as usual, after you u had cooled off, but akaashi has an idea to stop and grab some snacks before you started the project, which you agreed with and starts to make your way to a small corner shop.

"no. doritos are better." you looked at him with a disgusted face. "excuse me? no. we are getting the hot cheetos." he scowled "well, doritos are surperior." you raised your brows before turning around and just grabbing both. "whatever. i'll just buy both." you could hear him snicker and you ended up buying both doritos and hot cheetos.

you finally arrived at your house and unlocked the front door seeing as both your parents weren't home. you took off your shoes and made your way to your room.

it was simple and had a lot of white in it with a couple of plants and books aswell as some drawings and sketches stuck on your wall.

"it's nice. i like it." you put your bag down and sat on your bed as he sat on your chair. "thank you."

and after sitting in your room for a solid minute in silence, you pulled out your folder along with akaashi doing the same and you began to work.