.. 𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄 ✧-.*,

you walked down the street

you walked down the street. the harsh cold air biting at the small areas of your exposed skin.

you hugged his volleyball jacked tighter around your body and pulled your hat down, your face buried into your scarf.

your phone buzzed in your pocket and your furrowed your brows as you pulled the device out of your bag, clicking the answer button.

"hello?"

"hey, where are you."

you looked around in the dimly lit streets. "uh, literally in front your driveway."

you heard a shuffling noise and then the line disconnected. "what the." you shrugged and just stuffed your phone back into your bag.

as you waited you started to feel a strange presence behind you but before you could turn, you felt yourself being hugged from behind and a pair of soft lips pressing on the nape of your neck.

"hey, sorry i took so long." you turned to akaashi and grinned. "it's okay but we better get going. i cant wait to see kiyoko. i know she's a manager but we've been talking for ages now and she's so nice." he interlaced your hands and put them into his pocket.

"just wait a little longer. also, i still cant get over how good you look in that jacket." you giggled as you kept walking.

your head rest on his shoulder and a calming peace took over your mind.

until your phone started ringing. you grunted and pulled it out again.

"yes?"

"hey hey! when are you two getting here!" akaashi winced at the volume of his best friend.

"how do you know i'm not alone?" you heard laughing.

"oh come on y/n! we know you and akaashi are soulmates that will never leave each other's side. it's been like that for the past six months."

you chuckled at harumis booming voice.

"yeah yeah, you're just jealous." voices of protest were heard before akaashi spoke.

"we're about to get to the station so be patient. plus, the bus doesn't leave for another half an hour."

you chatted some more before disconnecting the call.

"in so exited for the camp. i cant believe shiratorizawa is hosting it. never mind agreeing for the girls team to come aswell!" keiji nodded.

"mhm plus i get to see you the whole time." he placed a kiss on the top of your head.

the short walk ended as you arrived at the subway.

akaashi bought both of your tickets and you quickly hopped on the train, the air becoming slightly warmer.

you dragged him to the very end of the compartment and sat down in your usual seat, akaashi next to you.

you gave him a peck on the cheek before resting your head on his shoulder.

"i still cant believe we sat not even two metres away from each other for four whole months before actually knowing about eachothers existence."

"well i did. you just didn't." you rolled your eyes and let out a content sigh.

"i love you akaashi. and this subway for getting us together."

he chuckled.

"i love you too y/n. and i thank this subway too i guess."

end.