part 1

Todoroki POV:
  I came to school early like always, in my surprised bakugou wasn't here and he's always here before anyone even before Iida. I didn't let it bother me so I shrugged it off and went to my set. After a few minutes everyone was here expect bakugou. i was snapped out of my thoughts when the bell ranged. Aizawa came looking pretty worried.

Bakusquad POV:
  "is Bakugou sick?" Mina asked, "That can't be it because Bakubro never misses school even when he's sick" Kirishima answered, "True bakubro won't miss school just cuz he's sick." Kaminari agreeing, "Yeah. maybe he just had to do something important?" Sero trying to be positive. Kaminari, Kirishima, and Mina just nodding agreeing but they all were still worried cuz they had a bad feeling. They started talking about other things to not get too worried, the bell ranged after a few minutes and all went to there set.

Aizawa POV:
  I went into class kinda worry to tell the class that Bakugou got hit by a unknown quirk. "Okay class settle down I need to tell you guys something important." in a serious tone," wait where's kacchan." Midoriya wondering while looking around, "If you let me finished you'll know" kinda in a irritating tone,"O-oh so-rry hehe" Midoriya said nervously,"Okay, I was saying is that Bakugou was hit by an unknown quirk this morning".

POV:
  Everyone was surprised and was worried about there classmate/friend. " We still don't know the affect of the quirk or what the quirk is but bakugou is with recovery girl right now" Aizawa said in a clamming tone. Everyone was still in shocked and hoping it wasn't anything bad. Oh little did they know it was bad bad.

Bakugou POV:
  *Beep* *Beep* "ugh stupid fucking alarm but I need to hurry before mom" Bakugou quietly whispered. I quickly took a shower, got ready for school and brushed my teeth. I went down stairs to make breakfast for mom, I wasn't hungry so I just decided to go to  school earlier then usual. I was walking to school when I felt pain in my back like something extremely hard but i just shrugged it off and continue to walk to school. I stop at the gates and looked around I saw All Might but before I can continue to walk everything went black.