part 12

Bakugou POV:
'ugh that blood sucking girl reminded me of "her" but I did lose my control it reminded me of the old times' thinking while giggling, 'This quirk I wonder if there's a cure or it will slowly disappear...hmm now that I'm thinking about it could actually be slowly disappearing but no one knows expect the creator of this quirk..maybe that's why we got attack from LOV today to see if I still have the quirk(?) but little do they know I can control this quirk because it's no different then my normal emotions' thinking while smirking creepily, 'Yes I do remember that Aizawa said about how there's no cure and all but that's what they can make that guy think it's all part of this person plan..hmm... this person is smart huh..oh ho ho but this person don't know that they screwed them selves over now' he thought emotionless, 'I am a Bakugou after all..ugh sadly also annoying...but it's true that all the Bakugou's is known to be fucking intelligent and we also can't forget crazy but there are rules in the Bakugou's family that we all need to obey but there so fucking annoying but I love how they I think I'll fellow them like I could careless if I get disown from that family nam—' I was cut off of my thoughts when I heard knocking at my door. "what" I said coldly knowing that my eyes are fully black now.

Aizawa POV:
I walked up to All Might to explain to him about my idea but first my class had to go back to the dorms. After I told them to leave I started to explain to All Might and the other pro heros about my idea, "okay, listen up I have an idea on how we can keep a close eye on Bakugou at all time" I stated, "Wait before you continue what happened to that blonde that you call Bakugou(?)?" Endeavor asked, "oh I forgot that only class 1a, recovery girl, All Might, Nezu and I know well now that you guys are gonna found out about this problem, means you guys are gonna help from now on so good luck working with students for awhile" Aizawa said evilly in the last part, "uhhh Aizawa" All Might said, "Their gonna feel our pain All Might" Aizawa stated, "...you got a point"All Might answered, "..." the other pro heroes stood quietly, "so umm what happened to the blonde kid" hawks said breaking the silence, "oh yeah" All Might said, after All Might was done explaining, "so Bakugou got hit b—"Hawks was talking but got cut off by Aizawa, "Yes for million times" Aizawa said irritated, "I was just making sure" Hawks said, "Well you asked that question so many times and they kept telling you yes" Endeavor said, "...at least I'm making sure" Hawks said, "Yeah yeah but what we're you saying about your idea"Endeavor asked, "Also where's Midnight and Miruko" he also asked, "oh Midnight went to inform Nezu about the attack with Miruko while also taking class 1a back to the dorms safely" All Might answered, "yeah, but my idea is everyone is gonna have a roommate but they'll have to be with someone they're not close to at all so Bakugou won't suspect anything because I know if we did close friends or only just him to get a roommate or one of us always checking on him, would start to get he annoyed and we won't know what would happen but if we do roommates and say its because there's too much villain attacks but they need to start getting along with others and not just to there group it won't be suspicious at all" Aizawa announced, "uh huh but who's gonna stay with Young Bakugou?" All Might asked, "oh Todoroki" Aizawa said calmly, "huh?!" Endeavor said, "yeah you heard me Todoroki he was the one who came up to me while I was thinking about that roommates and boom Todoroki was my answer" Aizawa stated, "well when is the roommates thing gonna be announced and when are you gonna tell Nezu???" Hawks asked, "oh when All Might was explaining to you guys I was texting Nezu and he approved my idea" Aizawa stated, "How do you know he won't attack anyone?" Hawks asked, "He doesn't attack anyone that he cares deeply about nor strangers, he only attacks bad people that hurt or gonna hurt the people he loves or innocent people" Aizawa answered, "He said it himself well not exactly the way I said it but thats was what he was aiming to say" Aizawa said, "Well let see how it goes" All Might said.

Todoroki POV:
   'Welp I'm confused with Aizawa but I'ma just go check on Bakugou now' he thought to himself while walking back to the dorms, 'not gonna lie I'm actually pretty interested in him we almost have the same back story expect Bakugou is a close book that no one can open it because you have to open it with a specific key...hmm now thinking about it he's loud but only when the bakusquad is annoying him but I'm pretty sure if the bakusquad didn't annoy him nor take him out of his dorm he'll never leave his dorm or talk HES actually a quiet person now that I'm actually thinking about it but I think he only screams at them to leave him alone because he hate loud noises(?) it actually makes sense now' Todoroki is deep in his thoughts right now, 'hmmm yeah YEAH he doesn't like loud sounds also I noticed that when he yells he also gets scared (?) but wha—' crashed in front of the dorms entrance, "ow that hurt" looks up and sees the door while rubbing his head, "oh I'm already here" he got up and started to walk to Bakugou dorm, he knocked a couple of times when he heard, "what" from Bakugou, "just wanted to know if your okay" I asked, "Im fine you can leave now" he said, "oh uh I actually wanted to talk about something" I said, he heard footsteps coming close to the door, "what is it?" Bakugou asked opening the door, "Can I come in first" I asked, "fine come in" he said.