part 16

Todoroki POV:
"Okay we're here— let's go in" I said, "Okay, are you sure your dad is okay with me staying over?" He asked, "Yeah he's mostly not home until dinner time anyways" I said, "dinner time?" He questioned, "You don't know what dinner is?" I questioned, "I know what that is i'm not fucking stupid" He said, "Oh but yeah we eat all together at breakfast, lunch, and dinner well whoever is home" I said, "Oh I see what you mean— so whoever is here and shit they wait for that person so they can eat together" He said, "Yeah, do your family do that?" I asked, "Yeah" He replied, "Well it's just gonna be us two until dinner" I stated, "Does that mean we're gonna have to cook dinner?" He questioned, "Yeah, is that okay?" I asked, "Yeah I always cooked when Im home even though we have chiefs to do that" He replied, "Why is that?" I asked, "That's because my mother and father wants me to be the best in everything" He said with a dark aura, "...Oh okay let's just go to my room we've been standing in the living room for a long time" I said, "Oh okay, what time do you want to start cooking?" He asked, "umm what about 6:25 everyone would arrive around 7:55" I stated, "Hmm okay but what are we gonna cook?" He asked, "Uhh cold soba?" I said, "That's all you eat let's make something else" He said, "That's all I know what to make also cold soba is the best" I stated, "Then just let me cook everything you'll just give me things I ask for, okay? Also spicy food is the best" He said, "Yeah that's okay with me and no" I said, "Whatever also your room is almost like your dorm" He stated, "You've seen my dorm before?" I questioned, "Yeah Mina took pictures of everyone dorms expect mine and was showing the whole Bakusquad again" Bakugou said, "Huh(!?) and why doesn't she have a picture of yours!?" I asked, "That's because no one went or have been into my room icy hot" He said, "That was unfair, everyone went to everyone's dorm expect yours" I said, "Well I didn't go see your guys room" He stated, "Yeah but still you have seen everyone's dorm" I stated, "Chill I was forced" I said, "Well now I'll see how your dorm would look like" I said, "Yeah" He replied, "What you wanna do?" I asked, " Imma go check what you have in your kitchen so I can see what I could make" He said, "We just got to my room and you wanna go back" I said, "Yeah I need to know what Im working with" He said, "Okay then" I said, "Do guys like spicy, cold, normal, or what?" He asked, "Well I like my cold soba but everyone in my family likes normal not spicy" I said, "Of course you do and okay" He said. He went to the kitchen looked around, open drawers, cabinets, the fridge and after stood there to think what he was gonna make. "Okay I'll make karē is that okay" He said, "Yeah I wonder how that would taste like" I said, "Good and have you never eat Karē?" He asked, "I had but it wasn't the best" I stated, "Well I'll make you the best Karē you ever eaten" He stated, "Well let's see when I taste your karē" I stated, "Okay bet" I said, "Alright it's settled— now what do we do?" I asked, "We can go to your room and I would tell you everything" He respond, "Oh umm you sure?" I asked, "Yeah" He responded, "Oh okay then" I replied.

Bakugou POV:
  When they arrived to Todoroki's room, they put a timer on when it hits 6:25 so they can start cooking and after they sat down on the floor, "My mother Mitsuki Bakugou, my father Masaru Bakugou" I said with a dark aura, "The number 1 famous fashion and model designers!?" He said surprised, "That's them" I said, "Didn't your... you know dad—" He was talking but I cut him off, "No, he's still alive" I stated, "Then why did your mom announced that your dad was dead?" He questioned, "He always worked in the port mafia, he's the leader you know what I'll need to explain my whole story for you to understand" I said, "Oh okay then" He replied, "It all started with my parents wanting a kid who can be the best in everything so they had my sister. She was what they wanted until her quirk was finally revealed, she needed to drink human blood for her quirk to work and well they didn't like that. They use to tell her "You can never use your quirk" or "don't you dare use that disgusting quirk understood" or "That's a villian quirk", they just kept telling her so much bullshit. Time passed... they were unhappy with their first kid so they tried again and boom here I am "yay"— I was everything they wanted too but the only thing that was more important to them was my quirk so when my quirk finally was revealed and came out "strong" or "perfect" like they say" I was talking, "Oh your quirk is kinda like mine but different fire so yeah they are right it is strong but i don't know about perfect" He said, "Well that's because you don't know my 2nd quirk" I stated, "You have 2 quirks like me!?" He said shocked, "Yes but I swore to myself I won't use my second quirk" I stated, "Why is that?" He asked, "It's just like my "mother" and my second quirk is the reason why I can control this unknown quirk" I said, "How's that?" He asked, "Well when I use my second quirk my eyes change colors to yellow mixed with red or fully yellow, when it's fully yellow I lost my insanity trust me yellow is like the purple color but if it's red mixed with yellow I still kinda got my insanity" I stated, "Oh wow" He said, "Only my dad seen my eye to those colors, my sister only seen yellow but I've learned to control my emotions so this unknown quirk doesn't affect me at
all— it's just like my real emotions" I said, "Oh wow" He said, "But what I was saying when my parents found out about my quirk they started training me nonstop if I did something wrong I got tortured well depending on who is torturing because if it's my mom then like 2 hours but if it's my dad...then like...10 minutes" I said (his eyes turned white), "Why are you scared" He said, "...my dad torture are the worst even if it was a 1 minute it felt like hours. Before you ask how my dad part of the family are the best to torture people trust me you don't even wanna get torture by them" I stated, "Does mean you can torture people like your dad?" He asked, "(His eyes went back to black) *sigh* Yes, my father started to teach me how to torture people at the age 6 so hearing people scream and are in pain doesn't affect because I torture people everyday when Im with my dad" I said, "Woah" He said shocked, "Before I continue I would tell you how my mom and dad family are" I stated, "Oh umm okay" He said, "Who wanna hear about first my mom or dad's" I asked, "Umm mom's?" He said, "Okay so my mom side of the family is known to be insane, they love torture...they also love the feeling of fear. If people ever torture them they wouldn't care cause they love how they don't know if they would die or not. Their eyes are—"I was cut off by the alarm, "Oh I guess it's time to start cooking" I said, "Yeah" He replied, "I would explain more tomorrow when we get back to our dorms— we are roommates now anyways" I said, "Okay let's go then" He responded. They went down and started cooking karē well Bakugou was cooking Todoroki was just getting the things Bakugou needed.