part 6

POV:
"Is everyone here?" Aizawa asked looking around, "Yes everyone is here Sensei" Iida answered, * Midoriya has his notebook and is ready to write all the information of this quirk down * "So like you all know Bakugou got hit by a quirk" Aizawa said, everyone nodded yes, "We don't know the name of this quirk or ever seen this type of quirk" Aizawa continued, "Well we do have some information but there still more to unravel. The only things we know about this man quirk is it will spilt Bakugou personality and you will know when his emotion is different by his eye color" Aizawa said, "What do you mean by the color of his eye?" Jirou asked, "Well for example if his eye color is gray then his emotion is calm" All Might answered, "Each eye color has there own meanings" All Might added, "What is his eye color right now?" Todoroki asked, "..." All Might and Aizawa said nothing but just look at each, "IS IT BAD!?" Denki said worried, "Well his eye color are black which means emotionless" All Might said in low tone,"I will tell you all the colors and emotions" Aizawa added, "Okay listen careful" Aizawa continuing and Midoriya got extra ready to write, "red is anger, dark blue is depressed, black is emotionless, purple is insane, gray is calm, yellow is happy, light red is intelligent, and finally white is fear" Aizawa finishing, "what!?" Mina said, "Also black is gonna be his main emotion because that was the emotion he woke up to" Aizawa said, "Do you how or when his emotion changes?" Uraraka questioned, "No we do not but we do need to keep a close eye on Young Bakugou" All Might answered. Bakugou finally lifted his head up to his classmates direction and all his classmates just sat there surprised. * They all got chills just by Bukgou's stare * "Welcome back bakugou. How are you feeling?" Momo asked breaking the silence, Bukugou turn his head to Momo's direction, "Mhm, i'm fine" Bakugou answered back, everyone was shocked by his cold tone of voice, "Okay everyone I think it's time to go to bed because you guys have school tomorrow" All Might said break the silence, "Yeah All Might is right" Iida said, everyone just nodded, agreeing (their in shock right now so they don't really know what to say), "Everyone start heading off to you rooms" Aizawa said, everyone started to head off to there room and Bukgou also went off to his room. After everyone went back to their room Aizawa and All Might started to head off.

Midoriya POV:
  I just arrived to my room and I'm speechless. What the fuck just happened, I know I don't use that type of language but WHAT ACTUALLY FUCK(!?) Kacchan doesn't even look like himself anymore, he looks somewhat dead. His eyes are black but so dull and HIS voice is so cold. I wonder how his other emotions are like but the one i'm not excited to see at all is purple and i'm hoping we don't see it to often or even at all. There isn't a lot of information about this quirk so I wonder if he can have two different colors at the same time like one side gray and the other yellow that would be interest right(?). I got so many questions that I can't go to sleep. All Might said that black would be his main emotion because he woke up with tha- WAIT a minute they never explain to us if we were gonna get kacchan back to normal(!?) does that mean they don't know when kacchan is going to be back to normal. No i'm just other thinking it maybe they forgot to explain to us about that part(?). I'm just gonna sleep it off, well try to.

Denki POV:
The whole bakusquad sneaked into my dorm well expect for Bakubro. "Is the whole gang here well expect our leader" I asked, Sero being the last one to arrive, "Yeah everyone is here now"  Kirishima answered, "Bakubro looked so empty" Sero said, "He did but we really can't do anything because we don't know how his emotions well react or how it changes" Mina said, "You got a point Mina but you know bakubro well never hurt us" Kirishima said, while they were all talking I got lost in my thoughts. I know I'm not the smartest but something don't seem right here WAIT NO I know something isn't right but I just don't know what it is like how doesn't this guy know much about his quirk. I'm pretty sure he will know a lot about his quirk cuz you get your quirk in a early age. Did this person just get his quirk or got it transfer to him(?) that would make more sense. Is bakubro a target(?) to someone and used this guy to hit bakubro— "DENKI" Mina yelled, "oh-h h-huh" getting cut off of my thought, "Denkibro are you good? We've been talking to you but you never answered us back" Kirishima said, "oh uh i'm good I was just thinking" i answered "About what?" Mina asked, "Do you think Bakubro is in danger" I asked, they looked at me confused, "What you mean?" Sero questioned, "It just doesn't make sense, you get your quirk in a young age so you learn a lot about your quirk over time but this guy doesn't mostly know nothing about his quirk" I said, "Its like he just got his from someone somehow and then tested on some people or something so when he hit Bakubro they will know everything would go smoothly" i continued, "You got a point Denki cuz if you really think about it they didn't even have trouble catching or looking for this man like it's part of a plan" Mina said, "Yeah that is true but how would someone make a qui- HOLY SHIT Denki your right and makes so much sense now because look no one has ever heard or seen this type of quirk so someone had to make it and somehow transfer it to people to test it out" Sero said, "I told you that's the only way it all make sense" I said, "Denkibro your so smart. Which that means no one knows if there's a cure just the person who invented it or maybe not but I'm pretty sure they do know" Kirishima said, "EXACTLY" I said, "We should all tell Aizawa Sensei all this tomorrow" Mina said, we all agreed and decided to sleep right after. They all slept over.