part 9

Toga POV:
  I saw Izuku thinking(?) but he looked scared and that was so beautiful to see. Then I saw that blonde touching well holding his shoulder. 'Oh hell nah, no one can touch Izuku or make him have that gorgeous terrified face of his like that' I thought angrily, I want to kill that blonde. 'Oh I remember him he's the one we kidnapped a couple of months ago, he will be easy' I smiled creepily, "okay attack now" Shigaraki command. "That's my cue" I said happily and started to run towards Izuku.

Midoriya POV:
Todoroki looks extremely pale right now, why though(?) that's when I decided to turn my head to where Todoroki was starting at and what I saw was a FUCKING nightmare. 'oh no no no Toga is coming towards us! oh why me like what did I DO!? I love you mom and want to thank you mom, All Might, Aiza—' I got cut off of my thoughts when Kacchan pushed me behind him. "Kacchan what are you gonna do!?" I said freaking out, but like no one can blame me for freaking out he's a demon right now, "Imma have fun" he said coldly, 'Oh hell nahh that reply can just kill me!?' I thought, "what do you mean fun(!?) but what's your plan" I asked, "My plan is to make her regret attacking us" He said coldly with a crazy smile, 'nope that's my cue to leave' I thought, "But Kac—' I got cut off by Toga.

Todoroki POV:
Well isn't this fucking wonderful two damn psychos are about to start fighting. Wait where's my dad in all of this. I stated to look around when I him fighting other villains. 'Great all the pro heroes are busy and Midoriya looks like he's about to die' I thought when I heard "Oh isn't this gonna be fun" Toga said, "Oh it's gonna be funny seeing you dying" Bakugou said coldly while smiling, 'Wow I think even Toga got chills after that sentence', "Imma make you have nightmares of me hahaHAHA" He said now looking up laughing, "Bakugou cal—" I was about to speak but instead got cut off, "Then let's fight weaklin" Toga said, 'Well she fucked up now cuz he just stop laughing'.

POV:
Bakugou opened his eyes and looked right at Toga with a death stare, "ummm Todoroki why is his eyes two different colors" Midoriya asked scared, "What do you mean Midor—" Todoroki stop talking when he saw Bakugou eyes, "Could that even happen!?" Todoroki asked, "I don't know but black and purple is calling for death" Midoriya said, "Your not wrong there, she really fucked up now" Todoroki said, "come at me bitch" Bakugou said coldly, and with that Toga started running towards Bakugou. Toga couldn't even cut Bakugou once, she was starting to get irritated of missing him every time but she got an idea,"are you just gonna be dodging me? are that weak" Toga said smiling, * oh she messed up now *, Bakugou took Toga's knife when she was trying to stab him again. Got Toga and throw her to the ground then got on top of her "Why are you looking at me like that didn't you want me to fight back" He said while cutting deep in her left arm * his eyes are now both purple again *, "I was dodging all your attacks cuz your not worth my effort, but you still thought I was weak when you were the weak one the whole time" he stabbing the knife in her right shoulder while smiling, "Ahhhh" she screamed in pain, "Oh I love seeing that face your making right now!! I want to see it MORE! HAHA" Bakugou said while laughing still cutting her arms,                  * Everyone stopped fighting and just stood there looking at him in horror * "BAKUGOU" Aizawa yelled, "Oh your blood tastes great too" Bakugou said smiling crazily while ignoring Aziawa * He started licking the knife clean but after he was done he quickly stabbed her other shoulder *, "AHhHH STOP" Toga screamed, "I SAID STOP BAKUGOU" Aizawa said running towards Bakugou, he turned his head to Aizawa direction * which made Aizawa stop * and smiled at him creepily, "I said stop" Aizawa said angrily, "But look at her face and her blood is everywhere it's beautiful" he said smiling, "Get off her now"Aizawa said still anger, "Your no fun" Bakugou said pouting, he turned to look at Toga one more time, "To bad this had to end early it was just starting to get fun maybe we can do this again, oh I would love to see that face you made again" he said smiling scary, "hahAHAHA" he started to get off her while laughing. After Bakugou was completely off her and away from her, Dabi ran up to Toga before Aizawa could get her, "HOLY SHIT Toga he really fucked you up didn't he" He said picking her up and running back to the portal, "I don't think I could ever fight him again" She replied weakly, "That's crazy cuz you guys are almost alike" Dabi said, "What do you mean" Toga questioned, "Well you guys have a weird obsession with blood, are insane, have creepy smiles, and almost look alike. Oh I also saw this other blonde that reminds me of both of you guys too I think he's in class 1b" Dabi said, "We look the same and act the same too?" Toga asked, "Yeah it's crazy and well I even thought you three were siblings because you never talk about your family or anything so I just assumed" Dabi said, but before Toga could answer she passed out from all the blood lost, "well good thing I just made it to the portal" Dabi said to himself.

Shigaraki POV:
Oh this is ......

————————————————————————

Question:
- should toga, bakugou, and monoma be siblings???

* also cliff hanger *