part 10

Shigaraki POV:
  Oh this is going as plan * turns around and smirked evilly * Sensei (all for one) was right this idea was genius. Good think he decided to kept it to ourselves. "okay everyone go back to the portal NOW" I said hiding my excitement, 'well imma start heading back to the portal while everyone is watching Katsuki Bakugou' he thought while laughing a little. This plan  might work we just now need to tell the others about the plan to successfully work but first I need to tell Sensei about all this.

Aizawa POV:
  While I was fighting villains I heard a painful scream, I thought it was one of my students but when turned around I froze well I'm pretty sure everyone froze because the villains I was fighting didn't attack me anymore. 'He has.....purple eyes' I thought, well after telling him to stop and to get off her, "Bakugou why didn't you listen to me the first time I told you to stop" I said angrily, "That's because her screams were music to my ears and her FACE was just hmm AMAZING to look at" he said smiling crazy, "Bakugou you almost killed her!?" still mad, "I wasn't going to kill her and I know she's not gonna die anytime soon" He said still creepily smiling, "BAKUGOU"I said mad, "I won't kill her only if she messes with us again then I won't hesitant" he said coldly now looking down, 'I have to keep a close eye on him all the time but I can't always keep an eye on him, I have to assign someone but who', "Bakugou you can't kill anyone just because that person is messing with on of us" I said less mad, "I won't kill her even if I wanted" he said sounding more cold, "What do you mean?" I asked, "Don't worry about it and I'm going back to the dorms" he said coldly now looking at me * he turns around and started to walk to the dorm *, 'his eyes changed to black why though(?) but my main question is he wants to kill her but wont kill her(?) I know I should be glad but the way he said it was more cold then usual' I was deep in my thoughts, 'Hmmm I'mma just wait until he's ready to talk about wait now that Im thinking about it Bakugou never really talks about his feelings or past or anything he's a mystery to be honest. Why doesn't he ever talk about himself or even his home li—' I was cut off of my thoughts by Todoroki.

Midoriya POV:
  Well I'm glad I didn't die but wow Toga almost got herself killed. Now I know when his eyes are purple I shouldn't be messing around with him because he can kill me in seconds like damn WAIT A DAMN MINUTE he didn't even use his quirk this whole time like he fought WITHOUT his QUIRK(!) and with toga!! He fought her like she was nothing it was like I DONT EVEN KNOW how to explain it that was just INSANE!!' I was thinking before Todoroki tapped on my shoulder, "Midoriya did Bakugou know  Toga or something" he questioned, "No why you ask" I answered, "Well when he was talking to Aizawa he said he would've killed her but he won't but his eyes turned black also he sound more colder then usual" He said, "hmm maybe she reminded him of someone" I said, "What you mean" He questioned, "Well I know he doesn't like to talking about him self and to be honest with you even if Kacchan and I are childhood friends I still don't know a lot about him. Kacchan is really secretive but I found out but one thing" I said, "And what was that" he asked, "Well once Kacchan had a nightmare when we had a sleepover I think we were around 6 and he was saying "why did you leave me" or "you promised" while crying in his sleep" I said, "Do think he has any siblings" He said, "umm I don't know because every time I went to his house it was just him, Auntie, and his dad' I replied, "you guys are related!?" He asked shocked, "Oh no we just knews each other for so long that we call each other's mom auntie" I answered, "oh well I think Imma go check on him" He said, "Oh okay be careful" I said, he just nodded.

Todoroki POV:
  I went to ask Aizawa if I can check on Bakugou and to be honest I feel like we can relate on many things. "Aizawa?" I said, "Sensei" I called for him again, "hello" I said now waving my hand in front of his face, "AIZAWA" I yelled, "oh uh huh" he finally answered, "Can I go check if Bakugou is okay" I asked, "I would use you" He said completely ignoring my question, "huh" I said, "oh your gonna keep a eye on Bakugou" he said calmly, "HUH" I answered, "yea your gonna keep an eye on him and my plan would only work like this" He said, 'Is Aizawa good is he not feeling well like he's talking a lot more and he's talking so calm right now'I thought, "What do you mean?" I asked, "I'll tell you more when I tell Nezu" He said, "okay?" I replied while he walked towards All Might to talk about it I guess, 'Wait a damn minute did I just agree to look after Bakugou(!?) but why me?', "everyone  start heading back to the dorms" Aizawa announced getting cut off of my thoughts.