part 4

Aizawa POV:
I went back in class after speaking to All Might. My students looked worried/terrified, did they hear the whole conversation(?). "Why do you all look like you just saw a dead body?" I said calmly hoping they didn't hear the conversation, "It's just that you ended class earlier then usual" Momo said concerned, "I just need to do something important" in a calm tone, "Is it about Kacchan?" Midoriya questioned worriedly, 'I knew they would eventually ask questions like what did I expect my students are smart' I thought, "Yes, it was about Bakugou" I said calmly, "Was the incident that serve!?" denki asked worriedly, "I don't know yet. When I get the the full information, I would let you all know but right now I need more information to make sure" in calm tone not trying to worry them, "Yes Sensei" the whole class said before the bell rang. They all got up and started to head out to their dorms after a couple of minutes my class was empty so I started to head over to recovery girl's office.

All Might POV:
After getting all the information about his quirk and arresting him. Also making sure he was telling the truth and giving us all the information about his quirk. I decided to ask him the name of his quirk because I have never seen or heard of a quirk like his before, "What's your quirk name?" i asked, "I don't know the name of my quirk"he said calmly, 'he doesn't know the name of his own quirk!?' I thought , I was pretty surprised. I looked over at the pro heroes and cops seeing if they ever heard or knew a quirk like this before but they all nodded no. It was an unknown quirk that nobody knew or heard of before(?). After leaving the police station I started to head over to recovery girl office we're we all decided to meet up. When I finally arrived I opened the door to her office and saw Aizawa and recovery girl talking.

Recovery Girl POV:
When I redid the tests they all came out the same. Why did the quirk make him thinner and pale also his teeth are different his canine (cuspid) are kinda sharper now but not like a vampire like that villain girl name toga, it just didn't make any sense to me(?). I was cut off of my thoughts when Aizawa came in "How is he doing" sounding calm, "His body changed a little, well you can see him yourself" answering him back, he walked closer to Bakugou, "Your right his body did kinda change. He looks thinner and pale" he said, "Not just that he's canine are also different there sharper then before" i added, "All Might told me this would happen but he just don't why not even the owner of the quirk know" he answered. He was telling me the new information about the quirk when we he heard the door opening which was All Might entering.

* All three are speaking now *

"Good evening Aizawa and recovery girl" All Might said, "Good evening to you too" recovery girl and Aizawa responded back, "I already explained to recovery girl the information you gave me" Aizawa said, "Yup, got any new information?" Recovery girl asked, "Thank you Aizawa for telling recovery girl the new information that I gave you and yes I got new information" All Might said, "Mhm but what's the information you got?" Aizawa asked, "Well you see no one has heard about this quirk before. I asked him the name of his quirk but he didn't even know himself so its an unknown quirk. Also this quirk can drive them insane to the point that they * trigger warning *
attempt or commit suicide, self harming, like just wanting to harm themselves badly * trigger warning over * but it's all about the eye colors" All Might said worriedly, "This quirk really don't got a lot of information does it?" Recovery Girl asked, "No, not really. The quirk owner doesn't even know his own quirk" All Might sounding hopeless, "We will need to have a really close eye on him when he wakes up" Aizawa said looking at Bakugou, now they were all looking at Bakugou, "Yeah we do even the tests I did and I even did the tests twice but both tests gave me no information" recovery girl said. While they were all looking at him, he started to move and was starting to sitting up at the edge of the bed but he the whole time he was looking at the floor for some odd reason. "Young Bakugou how are you feeling?" All Might asked, "Yeah, Bakugou are you feeling okay?" Aizawa also asked, "You finally woke up Bakugou" recovery girl said, while all of them were worried in the inside to see the color of his eyes but they were all trying to stay calm as possible and not show or sound worried. Bakugou started to lift his head up to look at them and when he finally looks up to them. They got a clear look at his face and eyes. They were all in disbelief of the color of his eyes, they were all thinking the same right now 'His eye color are........black'