C h a p t e r 𓃠 1

Mixtape #4

Mixtape #4

When others drift away we'll go against the current.

•••

Destiny, Faith, slow-mos and others things that only happen in dramas, I always thought that maybe one day if I'll wait I get to experience it myself.

But as I grow older it only dissapointed me, many people told me that I should stop believing because things will never happen like that in real life.

So one day I stopped believing, but when I did that's when it starred happening to me for real.

I was in a car crash accident with my parents when I was 8 years old so couldn't remember anything back then, my sister helped me after we moved into a new house and made a new chapter together with her helping me remembering as much as possible.

And from then on my life was normal, life didn't dissapointed me as much as the past and I tend to keep it that way.

But then one day out of nowhere he showed up, I didn't think in my 20 years of existence would I encounter this kind of situation.

It all started when I met a guy with a Black umbrella.

Of course I can't forget about his name.

It was Lee Minho.

•••

a/n: a story which a girl who didn't believe in faith, tangles herself with a guy who'll be her pretend boyfriend.

-jewelఌ︎