C h a p t e r 𓃠 3

Grow up

Grow up

Don't give up though it's hard and you're tired.

•••

Without really thinking anything I just ran into the guy with the black umbrella, since he was the only person I saw.

When I bumped into his chest we both made eye contact, his Hazel brown eyes meet mine, all I could hear was the sound of the rain when hitting the umbrella and my heavy breathing.

"Ms. Your clothes are getting wet" I came back to my senses when I heard his voice, and indeed my clothes were drenched seeing the umbrella couldn't cover the both of us.

Before anything else could happen he put his jacket on me and gave me his umbrella with a smile on his face, and I was just there standing like an idiot.

"You can use this" he said and quickly ran off only his hands covering his whole body from the hard rain. I was embarrassed this was his but he gave it to me and had to run into the rain all by himself.

I was still shocked on what just happened "Wait what's your name?" I shouted but he just waved his hands, ok don't get me wrong I was asking his name because how am I supposed to return his things.

And didn't even get to know what's his name and where does he go to school at.

•••

"Hey sis so how's first day of school?" my sister quickly greeted me while cooking our dinner in the kitchen.

"It was normal I guess" to read her expression throughly, I think she was expecting a different answer from me.

"That's new, Princess Julie having a normal day in her 20 years of living" she said and stopped in her pace when she noticed my appearance, ok everybody has to stop calling me princess I LIKED them it's all in the past.

"I didn't recall buying you a jacket like that, and where did you get that umbrella? You hate the color black on your things" Sana

"I'm touched you know me that well, I ran into some random guy with a Black umbrella without really thinking much and then he just started leaving me his things.

"OK spill" She said, so I basically told my sister everything that happened not leaving a second and little things out of my story.

"That's cute so who's this guy with the black umbrella you're saying" Sana

"Sana you know the real world is different right? There's no happily ever after, and the chances that I'm meeting him again are low.

•••

When I got inside my room I thrown the umbrella in my bed and dried my jacket.

I didn't even know why I put it there, I know it's kinda creepy, ok I gotta admit it's creepy admiring an umbrella in the middle of the night.

I'm going crazy, I'm going to go to sleep, I remembered that we're going to have somewhere to go tomorrow.

•••

"OK everyone find your seats were going to the venue for our 2 day orientation"  the voices of the sophomores in our department echoed in the bus.

While others are excited to see their friends or excited about the trip well I can't say I feel the same way.

I grabbed my phone out of my backpack and texted Yuna.

_____________
Yuna:

Hey did you guys depart yet?

No were still waiting for a couple of classmates.

It's boring here without you, plus the girls kept talking about a group of guys here in our department.

I think some of my classmates mentioned them to, you know a bunch of handsome guys but I don't know yet

I think I don't wanna know, I'll call you when we arrive.

___________________________________

I didn't know what to do, I don't know anyone here I only know Yuna but she's in the other department.

I got inside the bus and found a seat way way back, perfect I can't be bothered by anyone.

I was about to sit down when a bunch of stampeding girls ran over me screaming. OK college is scary.

All of them got out of the bus, surrounding a group of guys, I watched through the window and saw 7 guys standing outside.

"What's so special about 7 guys just standing there?" I said and didn't really expect that someone could hear nor respond, I just thought that they won't mind.

"You don't know them?" a girl with cat eyes with fair skin approached me, and I didn't know what to respond.

"Sorry to scare you like that, I'm Yeji and those guys are like the face of this school" are they some kind of girl group or something why are they standing like that?

And I just nodded along with Yeji.

"First one is Bang Chan, he's shoulders are wider than the pacefic ocean, great personality, and a good boy indeed,

that next guy over there is Seo Changbin, he has this dark vibe in him that a lot of people find it cool, but his personality is the opposite of what he looks like,

next is Hwang Hyunjin the Prince if you ask me his dancing skills are no joke plus, he's nice to everyone,

that over there is Han Jisung he's cute and hot at the same time, he's like the class clown but lkke the handsome one.

Lee Felix over there can kill you with his voice, but also sweet you that feeling when you want him to stomp on you because he's so hot yet squish his cheeks because he's so cute.

"Kim Seungmin, is the smart yet charismatic looking one out of all them he's the only who can pull that look.

" Lastly Yang Jeongin, he may look innocent but trust me he can be like others "

In conclusion they all have good grades and great personalities wait but there's someone missing there's supposed to be 8 of them.  Yeji should be paid just by talking to me with the whole introduction earlier, ohhh I get it now, I can't believe I said to myself yesterday what's a bang chan.

"I almost forgot about myself I'm Hwang Yeji nice to meet you" she lifted her hand.

•••