C h a p t e r 𓃠 2

I Am You

I Am You

It's to cold outside to be alone by myself. It's warm here, maybe because you're here with me.

•••

He was staring at me with those, sparkling eyes of his, which I can't take my eye off," Even the stars can't compare to your beauty"

His deep yet sweet voice echoed in my eyes I close both my eyes thinking this could be my first kiss.

His soft hands cuped both my cheeks and then.

"Julie! Juliiieee!" I snapped back in reality when my sister shouted with her beast like voice which filled the whole house.

"Whaat" I shouted back, and in that moment I quickly realized that I was cooking in the kitchen downstairs.

I stepped up my pace and thank god it wasn't that burnt. I mean it's still edible? Yeah good job Julie.

"Great job princess, thanks for the burnt breakfast" My sister said with mixture of sarcasm and laughter in her voice. OK I admit the breakfast is bad.

"I was just gonna read until chapter 32 but then there's this cliffhanger and I wanna know what's gonna happen next and then-

"That's so you right there" my sister Sana (twice) said let's hurry I gotta go to work plus it's your first day today you're finally freshman in college" indeed I am it's just been me and my sister our parents left us and my sister alone became my mother and father died because of a car crash with me.

It was hard at first she couldn't find a job because she's doing her best coping up with both her job hunting and school.

And I was busy finding part time jobs but I didn't forgot about my reading time, it's like healing for me.

But we're good now my sister is making more than enough money for the both of us with her job

"Yeah, I think I gotta go" I said and popped a slice of bread into my mouth, said goodbye to my sister and made my way outside our house.

"Julie aren't you gonna bring your umbrella?"

"No, the chances of raining is like 0% anyway" I said and continued walking.

I took a deep breath and heaved my way into my assigned classroom and every step I took the more excited and nervous I became.

Excited because I'm finally one step closer to my dreams , nervous because I need to do well in this school, I've been keeping my grades above average since middle school since my sister wants my future not to end up like my parents.

I used to believe in those stuff not so long ago but reality slapped me in the face that those things only happened in books and dramas that's why they are called "dramas"

"Princess Julieeet!" whoever that person was they truly got my attention, I turned around to my friend, scratch that, I mean bestfriend who kept screaming my name in the middle of the hallway.

"Good day to you to Yuna" (itzy) yeah,Yuna is my all time bestfriend I didn't even know that this beauty right here became my bestfriend, I mean we just kicked it off when I meet her in our middle school days.

"So what depertment are you in?" she said, I totally forgot about, but I've been thinking over it with Sana that I wanna be a choreographer, even she didn't expect that I want to be a dancer.

I mean I like dancing more than a hobby so I wanna persue it but I think that's still a long way to go.

"I think I'll go to Theatre and Dance?" 

"Whaaat? That means we're not gonna be classmate mates I'm taking Phycology" she said in complete dissapointment, I'm sad as well that I can't get to spend my time in class with her but there's nothing we can do about that.

"OK see you at lunch Julie!" Yuna waved goodbye and joined the sworn of people passing through the hallway.

After I got my data in the office with both my I.D and book that I need I went straight to my assigned department, this is it.

I entered and choose the very back seat by the window not gonna lie that's where your typical main drama character sits.

I stayed quiet because I didn't know anyone yet the orientation hasn't started yet were still waiting for the teachers  in our department.

When they arrived all of the class settled down.

"OK welcome to Pinecrest Academy, I hope to meet all of your expectations in this school and before anything I just gonna check if everyone in the Theatre department is here.

The teacher took out a file from her drawer started checking on the names in the list.

"It seems to be we're missing one person but that won't affect our orientation" She said and lead the way to the gymnasium.

"Hey I just saw Bang Chan  applying his name under our department we could be classmates maybe the others will go here as well" I heard a bunch of girls screaming.

What the hell is a Bang Chan? 

And I believe there's others as well, as I was walking girls talking about all of them are they some kind of group here in school or something?

I'm still confused what the hell is a Bang Chan.

•••

After orientation which took us the whole day I decided that a visit to my favorite café library wouldn't be a bad idea.

"Can I order a vanilla frappuccino with tons of whipped cream please?" I said and got my order right away, I went to the shelves to find a good book to read and aha!

"Romeo and Juliet" your borrowing this again? This is like the same book you borrow all the time when you come here, the owner said.

"I tend to like the romance in this story plus I have the same name as the main character" I laughed and went to a table and started to read, I promised my self that I would just stay here for like 30 mins but yeah I sometimes lie to myself this book is so good credits for Shakespeare to write such wonderful love story.

I know I said I stopped believing in theese stuff but reading won't be a harm right?

I started to notice the weather, It started pouring and great I didn't even brought my umbrella. Sana wa right I should have brought it earlier.

It's getting late I saw a guy with a black umbrella and just ran to him without thinking much really all I'm thinking right now is not to get wet.

When I bumped into his chest me both made eye contact.

•••