C h a p t e r 𓃠 20

Young Wings

Young Wings

It was nice when I acted like an adult, but I don't wanna change even if they say I'm immature.

•••

We all came to an agreement to not tell Minho about last night, I don't know why but I just don't want him to know.

When Minho woke up, we both locked our eyes a couple of times but he would always look away, I guess he's still mad at me.

And just my luck he didn't remember what happened last night, that would have been awkward for both him and me.

We all packed our things and arranged them like yesterday, so that means I'll still be riding with Minho.

I got inside the car and he just kept a straight face with no emotion, I can't even tell what he's thinking right now.

He started driving and awkward silence surrounded the both of us, neither one of didn't didn't dared to speak up, but to be honest as I saw Minho last night crying I kind of  felt guilty.

I didn't know what he's been through, and I'm making it extra harder for him.

I just decided to sleep to entire ride to not feel awkward, and I could sense him mad at me I'm scared that he might kill me anytime.

•••

I felt the car didn't move anymore, are we here already? What caught my attention is Minho sleeping using my thighs as his pillow.

I took a closer look, I don't know but he seemed familiar, is that possible? He's familiar to me but I didn't meet him before.

Our faces were just inches apart when he opened his eyes, I quickly jumped which made him almost fall off the seat .

"Why do I always fell on my ass when you're the first person I see waking up" He said and I just smiled, isn't he mad at me a couple of minutes ago?

"Why were you looking at my face? Do you like me Julie, I know my handsome could easily attract girls-

" Shut up Minho, I was just um picking up my earing that fell in the umm floor yeah it fell on the floor. " I said and he started staring at me, still lying in that same position.

"You don't have any earrings" I blushed, and come on brain work I need some excuse so he won't get his hopes Up.

"Because I umm took it off yeah that's what I did." I said and he was just laughing at me.

When we arrived all the guys split up and I got all my stuff since Minho suggested he would take me home.

"Minho are you busy today?" I said at made eye contact with him in the rear view mirror.

"No I don't have much to do" He said.

"Can we stop by a café?" He seemed confused by my sudden request but he just nodded and drove to a café.

We arrived and I was shocked this was the place when we first meet, I'm surprised that he knows this place I mean it's on the other side of town.

We both ordered drinks and I borrowed a book and Minho did the same.

"I didn't know you were found of books?"

"Why does everyone think I'm dumb?" He said, and we both just laughed.

When our orders arrived I started taking a sip and Minho did the same, I took all my courage to speak up.

"Minho.." I said and I quickly got his attention, he turned to me with a serious look on his face.

"Hmm?"

"About yesterday-

" Julie, I was childish, I didn't think about your feelings and I'm sorry don't worry after this I won't pester you anymore your life will be the same--

"Minho I should be the one saying sorry, I'm sorry for raising my voice at you, I was focusing to much on myself and didn't realize you were hurting as well and just need someone to help you go through this" I said and saw I tear in Minho face. My guilt became bigger, he's already suffering and I made him  suffer again I can't believe I'm about to say this.

"Minho, I'm agreeing"  he lifted his head up, confused and slightly hoping at the same time that I meant what I said.

"Are you saying?"

"Yeah I'll help you, I can't stand you getting hurt anymore but just make sure that you'll get her back OK?" I said and he quickly pulled me into a hug.

"Thank you Julie, I mean I don't know how to thank you, promised I won't let you down" He said.

•••

That night I was happy, to know that I'm making someone happy by my decisions, I hope this will really go well.

I hate to see him cry like that again, I feel asleep since there's still class tomorrow and I don't wanna be late.

When I woke up Sana wasn't there I guess she already left, she's getting busier and busier every time.

I ate the breakfast the she made, and took a bath and prepared going to school.

I was about to open the door when I heard a car honking outside, and I quickly rushed outside and saw Minho smiling at me.

"Whoooa I didn't know this was part of the package" I said and got in his car.

"Of course, you're my girlfriend now after all"