C h a p t e r 𓃠 26

Minho was to focused on the movie that he didn't realize I was looking at him, I guess this really is his favorite movie.

It's our favorite movie.

"Julie, am I a fool?" he asked out of nowhere, did he noticed that I was staring at him that long? What's up with his question? But I took a second look on his face for a split second and saw he was serious.

"Why?"

"Am I a fool for chasing Lili desperately I mean everything I do reminds me of her, I didn't get to say goodbye to her and when I found Juliet here I was just excited but I don't think she's really the one"  I wanna say that I'm here, I wanna say that my real name is Juliet that I want to find him too, that I want him to find me instead of Lili, that I want him to Love me.

"Everyone deserves to love or to be loved Minho, you're not a fool you're proving that you'd do anything to her like Romeo" I didn't had the guts to say it, would the way he treat be different? Would he be mad at me? I don't really know.

"I guess guys really needs a female present in their lives since they can't really cry like this in front of their guy friends" I know he's tired but I wanna be the one who comforts him.

I pulled him in for a hug cause I feel like he desperately needs it and stroke his hair slowly, it feels nice to have me as his comfort.

I wanna stay like this.

•••

Yeji's Pov (3 weeks later)

"Hyunjin!" I screamed waking up my brother.

"I have some news!" I slapped him with a pillow and he finally wakes up.

"What the hell Yeji  it's 6 in the morning what are you blabbering about?" he said annoyed but I bet his expression will change after the news I'll tell him.

"I found her!"

"Who?!"

"I found  Minho's Juliet!"

•••

"So you're gonna lift me up while I'm doing splits in the air?" I said while raising a brow at Minho, it's been weeks since we're practicing our dance and we've decided to do contemporary it's a story about Romeo and Julie I mean what do you expect from him that's his favorite, plus it will be great for his girlfriend Lili since she's watching.

"OK let's try it" I said, inhaled for a seconds and ran to Minho and instead I bumped into him causing us both to fall over with me on top of him.

His blinding facial features is what I'm seeing right now, even though we're practicing for hours straight he still smells the same he smells nice while I probably reek of sweat right now.

"HEY MINHO I FOUND OUT ABOUT YOUR CHILDHOOD- Yeji screamed and walked in on us in that position, it took us a few seconds to sink in what's happening and I pushed Minho away and couldn't look straight to Yeji.

" It's not what you think, we just fell while practicing our finale" I said but she seemed more excited on what she was going to say.

"Minho don't be shock on what I'm about to tell you, Juliet is probably dead right now"

All of our reactions were the same, but I was confused I mean I'm not dead am I? I almost told them but I didn't.

"I did some research and she had been in a car crash with her family and that was caused them to move out of your city" Minho could not believe what he heard.

•••
(3 weeks ago)

"Hey Yuna you seem not yourself is everything alright?" we were now in the cafeteria with Yeji eating our lunch, and ever since we started eating Yuna has been quiet.

"Yeah it's just Felix"

"Why is he bothering you or something?" Yeji said, I think she doesn't know their past, since me and Yuna have been classmates since middle school I know all about their sweet love story.

"He's wanting to get back together with me- before even finishing her sentence Yeji choked on her food with her eyes shocked

She first gulped a glass of water and coughs a few times before letting a wrid escape her mouth again.

"Wait so you're saying he's your ex?" Yeji

"Shh" We both said and she quickly covered her mouth but still in shock.

"wait you gotta tell me all about it, I'll listen we still have like an hour left before class, so spill" Yeji said and I just looked at Yuna.

"It's been 2 years I think I'm ready to tell you guys what happened between us" She said and I was curious since she didn't really told me what exactly happened to them.

"We were childhood friends we grew up together and he would always treat me like I'm a guy since I don't really dress like this in the past, not knowing I'm a real girl who can also have feelings for him, everything was great until I realized that I was having feelings for him."

"I brushed it off since I know he didn't saw me as a girl, so when a new classmate transferred in our school he was head over hills for her and I admit it got me a little jealous, since she was a girl like a pretty girl"

"They started dating and I was left out but that girl went back to the states without telling him, like she just ghosted him, he didn't clarify if they really broke up, and at that time I was chosen to some pageant since no one would do it, so I changed my style and everyone was shocked to see me like that even Felix. "

" I guess he didn't expect that I Could be a pretty girl as well, I won the pageant and decided to keep the look, there were times that he would break down because he missis his girlfriend but I was there to comfort him"

•••