C h a p t e r 𓃠 19

Yang Jeongin

Yang Jeongin

I hate that I'm still hoping.

•••

Everyone popped open a bottle of soju one after another, Everyone started drinking and and we all decided to play drinking games.

On the first round Jisung and Hyunjin and Jeongin already fell asleep. Changbin, Felix, Seungmin and both Yeji AND Yuna also fell asleep.

Chan was cleaning up the whole mess, and started arranging the kid's position and tucked them into bed one by one.

I tried to lift up both Yeji and Yuna into the room and also tucked them in. I quickly washed up since I reek of alcohol and slide into my Pajamas.

I lay down beside them and started sleeping.

Around 2 am I woke up tried to force myself back to sleep because I still have a long day tomorrow.

After countless times of trying, I gave up and decided to take a walk to that garden, since it was I few steps from the room we were staying in

I didn't get to enjoy it earlier since Minho and I fought. But I was shocked to see him there and crying?

I took a few more steps and saw him, is he still drinking? He is, he's crying while holding a picture and her and Lili their childhood picture I guess.

"I don't know if I can handle this anymore, it hurts so much I don't know why, I promised myself that I'll bring you back but even the world turned their back on me, and now even Julie did" I was shocked I guess I didn't  expected that I was one of the reasons why he's like that right now.

"I didn't mean to use her, it's just I just want her help, to bring back Lili and to prove if she's really the one who's In this picture" What? My jaw dropped so he's chasing that girl not knowing if she's the one from her past? That's kind of brave of him, risking everything even though you're unsure of what the result may be.

"Lili you promised me you're not gonna leave me years ago but you just left, and you changed" He screamed, ok wait he's that girl in the picture was his ex or something? oh wait no they were 5 at that time, but it's pretty obvious that they had a past, but he now believes that the girl in the picture is Lili?

"I hate being like this, I hate being disappointed in life" I was about to walk up to him but stopped, when heard him say that, because I know what  it feels to be extremely disappointed with reality.

I walked up to him "Hey that's enough let's go to bed" I took the bottle from his hand he just gave me a "who the hell are you"  look.

"I wasn't finished" He took back his hand but I pulled him again.

"Hey don't you think it's better to talk to someone than scream here all night long we're not the only people here you know" I said and successfully pulled him.

I took a big tent which you can still see what's up, and set it up, I put all the beddings inside and placed Minho inside.

"Hey you, are you trying to kidnap me, you know I have a girlfriend right?" He said, I almost laughed.

"Well yeah who's your girlfriend?" I asked half joking.

"Juliet and she's pretty" He said, I didn't know if I'm just overreacting, but I felt guilty I yelled at Minho earlier not knowing he was also hurting, I just became to focused on my own feelings that I didn't made his valid.

I was about to go when he grabbed my wrist "Don't go, I don't want to feel hurt anymore" He said, this is wrong, I cant sleep with a guy like this plus he's drunk, I'll just wait until he falls asleep and then quietly sneak out, ok that's the perfect plan.

He quickly pulled me into a hug causing one of my buttons to fell off, but who the hell hurt this guy? And how did he bare with this pain all by himself, he's not like this in front of the guys, but I envy him for being strong.

I lay in his chest and fell asleep. I didn't think sleeping like this would be

Nice.

•••

I woke up hearing out the birds chirping and the sunray was flashing against my eye.

I checked my phone to see what time it is and its already 6 in the morning, shoot I totally fell asleep for reals.

I quietly got up and unwrapping Minho's arm on me since he might wake up.

After what seemed like forever I got outside the tent and tiptoed my way inside the house but when I opened the door  I saw all of them looking at me like I killed a person or something.

"What?" I said.

"Where did you and Minho slept?" Even that came out wrong, Chan said crossing both his arms and all the others were laughing at the back.

And I just realized the situation, It's early in the morning and I'm coming out, out of his tent and them seeing two of the buttons on my shirt were already gone and Minho still sleeping drunk.

"Guys I know what you're thinking and it's not like that" I said.

"Why? How do you know what we're thinking Julie?" Hyunjin said, and I saw Both Yeji and Yuna laughing at the back.

"So what happened?" Felix asked.

"OK so around 2 am I woke up and decided to take a walk but I saw Minho still drinking bottles of soju and tried to stop him, I brought him back here and was about to place him next to you guys but I didn't wanna wake you up so I set the tent and brought his beddings outside and that's it" I said huffing for air, I could be a rapper you know I said all those words really fast.

"You could be a book writer Julie" They said and they all laughed.

Why can't they just believe me?