C h a p t e r 𓃠 6

District 9

District 9

Why are you acting like you know me though I don't even know myself.

•••

"Ugh that took forever" I said to myself while getting ready to walk home since our school is just a 2 minute walk from our house.

I shouldn't have drunk any of those soju juice boxes, I feel more sick than I already am.

A lot of students already scattered and immediately went home, I can't blame them it's already dark plus I'm hungry even though I just ate like a couple hours ago.

Thankfully I arrived the house in one piece after I made sure all the doors are locked I quickly plopped into my bed and didn't even realize that I already dozed off.

•••

"Why did you drink when you know it's a school night?" I jumped to see my sister, standing in the door, what the hell did she just stayed there until I woke up?

"It was just a little bit, plus some students are way more worst them me they got pretty wasted yesterday" I said while quickly folding my sheets and fluffed my pillows

"Hurry up, you're almost late, coem downstairs I made soup for you to sober up" She said and left, even though Sana is always nagging I know she cares and just wants the best for me.

Speaking of nagging I remember last night while riding the bus with Minho, I checked to see if I brought his jacket with me again and I sure did.

Does his parents own a jacket and hoodie company or something, he just gives me his jacket for free and didn't even bother to make me return them.

So his umbrella, hoddie and jacket are in my room right now?

Still I can't believe that he's that guy I meet at the café the other day, I'm just gonna go crazy if I'll think about theese things all day, Santa's right I need to go eat some soup to let all theese things escape my head.

"Hey unnie, remember that umbrella guy I told you about?" I said while eating the soup she made for me.

"What about him?" Sana

"Turns out he's my schoolmate plus we're in the same department together but his personality when I first meet was completely different like it was a different person"

"Maybe that's his side that he only wants you to see it"

•••

I'm in school right now and thanks to my sister only those words kept repeating in my head.

But I tend not to get attached before confirming everything because that's just dumb.

"Yeji can I ask you something?" I tapped my friend who is sleeping in her desk.

"Yeah what's up?" I just wanna confirm something based on her introduction yesterday about the guys maybe she knows a lot about them including Minho.

Don't get me wrong I don't like him, I'm just curious why is he like that.

"Did you know the reason why Minho and her girlfriend broke up?"

"That's a pretty long story, so wear your seat belt" She said and I scoot a little closer to her resting my head in my arms.

"Back in High School Minho was a complete opposite on what his personality today is, he's always laughing, telling jokes with the guys and a complete clown.

The guys said Minho had a childhood bestfriend I don't know her name, but Minho I think had fallen for her but they didn't end up together since she moved, but in senior year of high school Minho believe that Lili was his childhood bestfriend, you know her ex girlfriend.

So with the help of the guys Minho courted her because he believes that her childhood best friend and Lili is the same person, and succeeded courting her in one go.

They became a couple alright but not actually the couples you see in dramas or stories, Lili just wanted Minho for her fame and his looks but Minho was blinded by his love for her and didn't even give a shit about it.

They were a typical on and off couple but Minho was holding on into their past memories, he kept thinking over and over again why he feel for her and always ended up thinking about their childhood memories.

But then Minho saw Lili making out with another guy, just some random dude, and found out that she's been doing it for multiple guys he didn't really clarify if they broke up or not but I think they did.

Minho often smiles but not like the way he was before and I heard he's been planning on how to get Lili back.

Whoaa just like I said yesterday she should be paid for doing this i mean she knows everything about them.

"Wait, one last thing why do you know everything about them?" I asked since I was curious since yesterday about it.

"Because I'm brothers with Hyunjin duh plus and he tells me everything-

"You what?"

"Why, I thought you knew because of our sure names." Yeji

So Yeji here is Hwang Hyunjin's sister, that explains their resemblance.

OK I gotta go back to Minho's story analysis, so he's hurt because her phyco girlfriend has been making out with other guys and now he wants to get back together with her?

I thought I was going crazy about dramas and fairytales but he's crazier than me.

We heard the bell and the door quickly opened revealing 8 guys entering the classroom,everytime they are together 9 still can't get over the fact that they look like a girl group or something.

My eyes locked with Minho's eyes and they were the same hurt eyes I saw in the orientation party yesterday.

Thinking that whoever broke this guy, they did a good job tearing him apart just by looking at his sad eyes.

I wanna see his eyes sparkling like the time when I saw him holding that black umbrella.

I quickly shifted my head, Julie snap out of this sorcery you're under, I stay focused.

"Meet me after class I have something to discuss with you" Minho said and placed his hand in my desk getting the attention of all our classmates present in the room.

Well so much more for focus.

•••