C h a p t e r 𓃠 23

•••

"Guys! did you hear, there's a partner project about composing  a dance and whoever is gonna get the highest grade gets to represent our school in the competition" Jisung shouted informing all of us.

It would be fun to do something you love, come to think of it I never get to really enjoy dance classes here yet maybe this is my chance.

I jumped in my seat when Minho suddenly held my hand and lay his head in my shoulder, the warmth of his touch I think I got used to it already, but all my senses came back to me when I realized that Lili just walked passed us that's why he was acting this way, to make her feel jealous.

"You know you gotta tell if you're gonna do something like that, you almost gave me a heart attack" I said still in that position and him slowly letting go of my hand when Lili already saw us.

"I know I'm handsome, but I didn't realize I was that handsome to give you a heart attack" he said and all of us were looking at him with a disgusted look in our faces.

"Boo all of you, are you really my friends" Minho wined when nobody was reacting to his joke and we all just laughed it out, I like this I haven't got this many friends since forever.

All of us quickly took a seat properly when we saw our teacher arrived.

"So pair up there's gonna be a dance competition between all of you and to whoever successfully got the highest possible grade will represent us in the dance competition next month" As expected Jisung is never wrong he flipped his hair hearing our teacher saying the exact same thing he said earlier.

"Since you all are equal in number I'm gonna let you all choose your partner, practice will start tomorrow and this will be your final performance and exam for this semester" all of us echoed the room with "ohh" as reactions, I gotta do well my grade depends on it.

The bell rang which means it's lunch time, to think this is the only time I get to hang out with Yuna in school since she's in a different department, the guy plus Yeji and me headed straight to the cafeteria and saw Yuna already in our seats.

When we all were comfortable in our seats and started to eat Minho tapped on my shoulders "Give me your necklace for a bit" I was confused but gave it to him anyways.

All of us were looking at what he was doing with it and after he finished he put it back on me I opened the lock-it and found a picture of both of us together at the resort, and smiled when I saw it.

"Why are you being extra clingy today? Did Lili text you or something?" I said.

"Just to make sure they believe that you know we're actually dating" we all laughed and ate our lunch peacefully.

•••

I was walking by myself trying to go to the library/café, my spot I don't know there's just something there that makes me feel chill I guess.

I saw how pretty the trees were since cherry blossoms were falling everywhere and in that moment someone took my hand and put it in his pocket.

I saw Minho smiling at me.

"What are you doing? Why did you left me?" he wined.

"I already told you I'm borrowing another book since I finished the one I borrowed before" I calmly explained to him.

"We just borrowed that a few days ago right you already finished it?" he seemed surprised by my reading skills.

"Yeah, what are you doing here" I asked it's usually he'd go after me everyday after school I don't know if this is still part of the deal or not but we just hang out without the guys and my friends.

He'd take me to places and just chill there and talk about stuff most likely about his childhood bestfriend Lili.

Flowers are pretty today, I'd be a shame if only you could watch them by yourself, so I'll accompany you again" he said, I don't if I'm over reacting things he's just doing this for Lili.

"Thanks"

"Welcome bub" I was shocked and frozen at first, did he just call me that.

I mean this is just pretend right non of this is real.

•••

Yeji's Pov

"So what exactly are we doing here?" Chan said scratching his head while both of us are hiding behind a Bush.

"Could you shut up? I didn't even force you to accompany me here and now you're nagging" I said adjusting my view trying to look what Lili's doing.

"What exactly are we doing" He asked.

"I'll explain later just be quiet-I turned to face him and didn't know we were just inches apart.

We both locked our eyes at each other and no dared to move an inch, I've never really seen his facial features this close, it's literally more than perfect.

We came back to our senses when Lili started speaking "He was so blinded by my beauty that he became to naïve" he was referring to Minho while sitting on a guy's lap, I guess she got another boylet.

I was disappointed but not surprised, she didn't change and Minho is using my bestfriend just so they could get back together and she's just here, I thought she'll change but bitches like don't change.

Chan drove me and was  waiting for my explanation "remember that time when we had a road trip I saw Lili buying condoms with a random guy and since that day I was lowkey following her after school and damn she changes her man every week, I know she's Minho friend but what if she's not-

" You don't know that--he said cutting my words.

"Yeah that's why I'm doing this for my friends I can't stand seeing the both of them suffer just because if this bitch "

" Huh friends?  I thought only Minho is suffering with her? " Chan

" I can't stand seeing my friend slowly falling in love with a guy that won't give back her feelings.