C h a p t e r 𓃠 7

Ex

Ex

I search for you in our broken memories, even when I grasp one, all I remember are your tears.

•••

Third person's pov

"You think I didn't notice you yesterday Minho? Who's that girl with pretty brown eyes at the bus?"  Han said while walking up into their classroom.

"Yeah, I thought you won't be able to get over Lili after you know what happened" Changbin.

"Can we not talk about that girl here? Minho's already moving on plus I like that new girl she seemed normal" Hyunjin.

"Can you guys not argue about my love life, I mean I don't even know that girl plus she was about to turn off the air conditioner you know I hate Heat that's why I lend her my jacket." Minho

"Is that so? why are you bringing choco milk for her then?" Chan said and took the choco milk away from minho's hands and about to drink it.

"Shut up, I need her to do some business with me, plus she seemed the first normal girl I talked to so far, you know the one who actually just stays quiet not like others who kept screaming when approaching me" Minho he said and took back the choco milk.

"What business?" Han said, when Minho said that they all stopped into their pace and looked at him seriously and quickly dragged him into the dance room.

"What are you really planning Minho?" Seungmin said concerned about his friend, not only Seungmin but all of them.

"I'm just gonna pretend that she's my girlfriend for like a couple of months and when Lili sees us she'll come crawling back to me" After they heard what Minho said all of them seemed dissapointed rather than excited, they know how much that girl destroyed their friend and didn't want anything to do with her ever again.

"Why her? I mean there's a lot of other girls why her Minho?" Felix said.

"Because I can't just let go of out memories-

"Memories you didn't even clarify yourself." Jeongin.

And in that exact moment all of them turned to Jeongin, not expecting him to say that.

"Well I mean Jeongin has a point you didn't really confirmed that she was that childhood friend of yours they just have the same name" Chan.

"If you meet her 12 years ago you'll love her." Minho said looking at his bracelet his childhood friend made for him.

"But she's a different person now Minho."Felix.

All of them heard the bell which was a sign for them to get out of the dance room, which is kinda awkward.

While walking, Minho can't keep his eyes of Julie's handkerchief which she left yesterday at the bus.

When they walk inside the classroom Minho walked straight forward to her seat and gently slammed her desk.

"Meet me outside later after class I have something to discuss with you" He said leaving the choco milk in her desk and him making his way back to his seat which was just a couple seats back.

•••

I heard whispers coming from my other female classmate, screw that guy I know I said I wanna be a main character in a drama couple of years ago but not like this.

"Hey great going you already have a date with him later you're actually the first girl to actually make him come to you" Yeji said, Is this something really worth to be proud of?

I took a quick glance at the back and regretted instantly as I saw all of the 8 dudes looking at me and laughed when they saw me looking back at them.

But my other classmates aren't laughing like the dudes are. I'm gonna ruin Minho's face when I'll meet him later.

Wait I'll just won't meet up with him later I mean I still have plenty of classes left for the day and I can't just slack off I need to keep my grades up.

When the bell started ringing I quickly dashed out of the classroom, hoping that they won't notice me.

But I shouldn't have done that in the first place.

I went to the café where I usually go to and decided to read a book to get my mind off some things, especially Minho.

Why the hell did he just wanted to talk with me, I didn't even recall giving him my name.

I took a long zip from my coffee and read a book about poetry.

Would it be ok if I took some of your time?
Would it be ok if I wrote you a rhyme?

Would it be ok if I opened my heart?
Would it be ok if I took on the part

Of being your man and showed you a view,
One that only a real man could do?

That's nice, the author who wrote this must be really inlove with this girl, I mean he managed to publish a whole book full of poetry just for the person he loves.

They were right love stories in books are much better in real life, that's why they are called stories because it can never happen in real life.

And at that moment I saw Hyunjin buying something from the shop, what the hell why is he here? This is far from the school I didn't think anyone I know would come here.

I quickly covered my face with the book I'm reading but it's too late he spotted me.

"Hey your Minho's girl right?" Hyunjin

"I'm not anyone's girl" I said keeping my sass, but I don't know if I can keep it much longer.

"Forgive me, I still don't know your name by the way" He said and took zip from his ice Americano, why is he so chill with this?

"Um you can call me Julie" OK so far so good, I still sound like a normal person.

"I'm Hyunjin" Yeah, it's to hard not to know your name since every girl in this school keeps shouting the name of you 8.

"Yeah Yeji told me so much about you"

"yeah I hope she told stories about about good stuff about me" He laughed "By the way Can I ask you something?"

Something about what?

•••