C h a p t e r 𓃠 21

Neverending Story

Neverending Story

I remember the day we first met, the shy smiles and  the spilling sunlight.

•••

Minho picked me up and promised to always do that from now on, after we got out of the car he wrapped his hands interlocking them with mine, which scared me a little I didn't even know that I would be in a relationship this early.

A lot of people were shocked when they saw us but A lot if people didn't kind of care that we both ended up together since Minho has been tailing me around for about two months now.

I also faked it, I was just smiling the whole time and pretended to have a conversation with him, you know when the photographer asks you for a candid photo and you're just faking your laugh, we'll that's what I was doing on our way to our classroom.

When we both arrived all of the guys were shocked and both my friends, they all expect that I wasn't gonna give in, and Minho about to give up.

I was about to sit with my friends when he pulled me to the very back seat and said to to sit with him, I didn't want to cause a scene so I just quietly sat down.

"Here are all the rules" He said

"You're going to eat with me at lunch everyday, I'm gonna schedule dates on the same day as Lili's dates so we could pretend to bump to each other, and be happy every time you see me" He said, I was definitely cringing this really is a pretend thing.

"OK but you have to let me rest and don't plan anything on Sundays" I said I wanna rest I don't wanna be his fake girlfriend all the time.

"Oh and one more thing, what do  I get for helping you?" I smiled.

"I'll pay you" I'm gonna think of this as my job and a job only, not letting my emotions or feelings get the better of me and certainly not getting to attached to Minho.

We told all the guys about the deal and I also told my friends about so at this time all of us were eating lunch together it's like we're a group of friends, time really flies huh, I remember it was just me and Yuna and look at us now we're 11.

It made me happy.

Yuna's Pov

I saw Felix walking, while I was heading to my next class, it's like I'm the only one who does not belong in their group I mean all of them have the same department except me so it's a little sad but I need to keep studying hard for my future.

I was about to go after Felix but bumped into someone, when I looked up I saw a bunch of sophomore students looking at me, they were looking like they can see through me and I don't like it.

"Hey you're Yuna right? Can I get to know you more?" He said and I quickly picked all my things up but he kept pulling me which made me really uncomfortable.

"Stop" I turned to see Felix and I was shocked to see him.

"That's my girlfriend you got there" He pulled me and I was just looking at his hands in my wrist.

"Be careful next time" Said and left which made me blush so hard, did that really just happened? Well at least that's progress.

•••

We were in the café that I always go to, it's weird because it was just me by myself, but now I always have someone by myside.

Minho ordered my usual drink and ordered his.

"I got something for you" He pulled something out his pocket and place a small black jewelry box in front of me.

He opened it and it was a necklace, a locket actually, I opened it and there still wasn't a picture inside, hmm reasonable since I just started pretend dating Minho.

" I couldn't accept that" it looks expensive not something that would fit me, I look like a train wreck while he looks like he just came out of a shoot, plus I don't know how much that thing it worth.

"Julie if you wanna convince the people we're dating you gotta wear this just give it back to me if you really don't want it" he said and got up and put the necklace around my neck I looked at it and it was beautiful.

"Thanks Minho" I smiled and he just smiled back in return.

"So I need your advice on something" He said which made me curious, Minho needs advice from a girl.

"How can I get her back, can you think of anything?" He said, I wasn't surprised, I still couldn't believe what happened earlier.

Flashback

We were peacefully taking down notes in our class with Minho sitting beside me while holding my hand.

And yeah that really got much attention, I glanced a few times at Lili which she didn't took her eyes off of us.

Minho was loving it though his plan was now working, who knew this would really work, I mean I thought it would just make her more distant because Minho already has a girlfriend but no.

When the class was over she quickly walked in front of us and said "I can't believe you, and that girl is what you replace me with?" She yelled.

"You do not have my permission to yell at her like that plus we already broke up, and you hooked up with several guys after days" Minho said and kissed my forehead in front of everyone, which left all of their Jaws hanging.

Just by looking at his face he seemed happy, not because of me but because of Lili jealous.

End of flashback

•••

"Minho she obviously still likes you judging from her reaction earlier and you're just playing hard to get" I said and took a sip from my drink.

"Until when are we on a do this by the way?" I said.

"Until
.
.
.

•••