C h a p t e r 𓃠 9

Yayaya

Yayaya

I'm still afraid of goals with exits I can't see.

•••

Third Person's Pov

"Bro you're way to harsh, you know she's also a girl right, plus you're the one on planing to use her" Changbin said to Minho.

Minho just stayed quiet, feeling guilty for shouting at Julie which he didn't even know her name.

"Yeah Changbin's right, the probability of you succeeding in your plan is 50%, because she's not like other girls, they actually ran after you, but this the first te I'm seeing this, Minho chasing after a girl who stood her up" Jeongin laughed and quickly took it back and became serious since he saw how Minho looked at him with fore in his eyes.

"What am I supposed to do?" Minho said thinking.

"What if you try the traditional way, court her like what you did to Lili but make sure not to do the same things because I know for a fact girls hate those" Seungmin suggested and everyone seemed to like his plan.

"Like what exactly?" Minho.

"Minho your looks aren't bad, someone could easily fall for you, if you do it right" Changbin.

"Were helping you getting Julie on board, just promised us that one of you won't fall for the other because it's not gonna end well, but this doesn't mean we're cheering for Lili as well, let's be honest we hate her for you Minho" Seungmin said, and everyone was shocked including Changbin and Jeongin since they didn't really told Minho that before.

When Minho heard her name, he thought to himself to not ever forget that again like earlier.

"I'm just gonna try one last time guys if I can get Lili to go back to the way we were before, I'll be happy but if not then I'll stop and completely move on from her" Minho said and got up to hug his friends but they all scattered.

"OK day 1 starts tomorrow" He said full of confidence.

•••

"What did I do? I mean I didn't know who you guys were till today"

"Because he's been talking about you yesterday" Hyunjin

Minho? Talking about me? Is he backstabbing me infront of the guys?

"Why is he talking about me?" I said, ok let's not jump into conclusions here.

"Julie, were gonna be honest with you, I think Minho has something to do with you, it's like this is the only way for him to escape the grasp of his ex" Felix said, we've been talking for a while now and I still can't get used to his voice, he could be a radio star.

"Wait he needs me to get over his ex?" So like he's just using me? I don't want that, I can't just let someone use me.

"No he needs you, you're our only chance Julie, because we wanna prove to him that her ex is not the only girl in the world, don't tell him we told you this but, he's planning on courting you to get his ex jealous and if she comes back then great and if she doesn't Minho will move on" Chan.

Wait I'm still confused they need me to be like a pretend girlfriend so that her ex will get jealous and get back to him, but the guys over here doesn't want him to get back with her cause she's a phyco, so they need me to convince him she's not the only girl in the world?

"Why me though? This school is huge there are way more pretty girls here than me" I said

"Julie, we saw how happy he has yesterday at the bus and bringing you that choco milk to you yesterday"

"And I should help you guys because?" I said.

"Because this is what you want" Hyunjin said, i was completely surprised by his answer how did he- I mean.

"How do you what I want?" I said in return.

"I overheard your conversation in the cafeteria with my sister and your friend, you want your life to be like the love stories in book and dramas, you believe in happily ever afters right?" I don't know if I should be embarrassed or angry or excited or happy right now.

"I think you missed some little detail, I gave up on those things years ago I don't believe in faith or destiny, if you want something in life you gotta go get it yourself not wait for some random thing to happen" I said being polite as possible.

"Julie we really need your help, we can't stand him being like that anymore, when he was with you yesterday we saw a spark in his eyes that we didn't saw in a long time" Jisung said.

"Sorry but I don't think I can do the job, there are other girls, I mean way better than me u thin kyou just got the wrong girl here" I said and I couldn't bare to look at their  dissapointed faces, I took one final bow and then left the dance room.

•••

I told Yeji about the stuff they just said, even her couldn't believe it.

"No pressure, you decided what's you ok?" Yeji said patted my head.

I was minding my own business when a heard my classmates whispered to each other, are the girl group back?

OK I gotta stop calling them a girl group, umm let's just say the guys yeah that's so much better.

I turned around expecting it to be them since they are always the reason for girls and people In this room to whisper and such.

But no there was no sign of them, I think they're still in the dance room?

Instead a pretty girl entered the room and if you look at her she screams rich.

Yeji immediately tapped my shoulders like she was going crazy and quickly turned to her and said.

"Why is there a problem or something." I said.

"That girl is Lili that's Minho's crazy ex girlfriend"

Wait what?

•••