C h a p t e r 𓃠 13

Side Effects

Side Effects

Maybe it hurts more because I thought I'd be easy.

•••

I felt that thing moved and I quickly checked to see what it is, it turned to me and I saw Minho without wearing anything on top.

"Ahhh" I shouted and without thinking much I punched him in the face, causing him to fall off the bed.

Wait does this mean we slept together in the same bed last night? Why the hell would he be here am I going crazy was it just my imagination?

Oh hell no why would I even imagine something like that with Minho, I took a look at him one last time.

"You pervert!" I said left the room

•••

"So explain to me one more time,why did your fist landed on his face?" Yeji said while giving Minho ice for the bruise I left.

And all I could hear is Hyunjin laughing at us the whole time "The guys need to see this" He said and was busy taking photos of Minho with his black-eye.

We're now having breakfast the four of us actually why does it always slip my mind that Hyunjin is Yeji's brother who's friend is Minho and 6 other guys.

"So what really happened Minho?" Yeji said, from the way she talks and acts in front of them I can totally tell that's comfortable with but so it means Hyunjin and his friends are always here?

"Your brother over here just kept following me around like a creepy stalker yesterday and kept asking me  to drink with him, so I did and then when we arrive w ebith decided that o would spend the night at your house, I thought that the guest room was empty since i didn't saw anyone so just slept and then when I woke up she punched me in the face" He said, ok I'm not guilty for what I did everyone would do the same thing I mean why would he be half naked in the first place?

"OK enough about this stuff let's eat breakfast and Hyunjin next time tell me if your friends ever come here again because you're not the only one who has a friend now" Yeji said, what does she mean, am I the only one who befriended her?

"Alright let's just eat" Hyunjin said, its kinda of weird seeing ourselves not in uniform.

•••

The weekend went by faster than I expected maybe because I had fun on that sleepover the other day at Yeji's house.

I'm now in the hallway on the way to our classroom I bumped into something which caused me to drop a few books.

I looled up and saw the guys, um 7 of them, all of them except Minho to be exact.

"Sorry Julie, are you ok we didn't mean to" Jisung said helping me pick up my things.

"Oh it was an accident don't worry" I said and got up.

And then all of them made went to the side reveling Minho with rose and cheesecake with him.

"Goodmorning Julie, I'm sorry for what I did the other day I hope you can accept my peace offering" I almost fortgot they're still trying to make me his pretend girlfriend

"You know I'm still gonna say no right?" I said and walked passed them avoiding gazes from all of the people present here.

I tried you avoid hearing their whispers about me, I wonder how could lead characters in dramas handle this situation, I mean they'll just act though.

I arrived my classroom and quickly saw Yeji waving her hands and I quickly ran up to her and sit beside her.

"I heard he gave you cheesecake" She said out of the blue, and I was shocked it just happened how could she already know it.

"How did you?"

"They all asked me for help the other day and I think you didn't want anything to do with them so just gave them false information about things you likdd" She said.

flashback Yeji's pov

"Sis we really need your help" Hyunjin said kneeling down with all his other friends, whoa are they this desperate to make Julie Minho's girlfriend.

"What do I get in return?" I said.

"Chan will treat dinner" All of them said in unison and Chan was there dissapointed in them giving them a "How could you do this to me" look on his face.

OK i gotta think here I'm not selling my friend just to get a free date from Chan I mean who would do that Julie is precious to me.

Wait I have the perfect Idea.

"She likes cheesecake and Princess things" Lies I know all of those were lies but atleast I didn't ruined Julie's trust plus I gs tto have that date.

As I said those words all of them dashed out my room and all their cars leaving one by one.

Such amateurs.

•••

"You actually did that?"  I said laughing my face out, Yeji is also laughing out loud and we stopped and saw reactions from our classmates staring at us.

"Julie there's something going on in the field you gotta see this" My classmate said I looked at Yeji and we both ran to the field.

There were so much people as well I wonder what's going on is there some show or something.

When I saw what they talking about, I quickly turned to Yeji on how should I react to this.

Because the guys just took things way to seriously when Yeji said I like princess things.

They all dressed up as 7 dwarfs and Minho being the Prince and at this moment I don't even know what to do or say.