C h a p t e r 𓃠 25

Yuna's Pov

It's been pretty lonely for me, I didn't found courage to find new friends in my department, It's not like I'm replacing Julie and Yeji but it's not fun when I don't know anyone here.

I still can't get over what happened that day, the day Felix said he's my boyfriend to defend me from those guys, I know he just said that to save me, but I'm dumb hoping he still has feelings for me.

Yeah, back in high school he decided to date me and I agreed we were together for two years and split up when he changed school in college and ghosted me after that, yes I still love him but I can't forgive him for what he did to me.

I was to focused on my thoughts when I didn't realize that my phone was ringing and everyone was looking at me.

I quickly excused myself and went outside the classroom, who in the world would call me in this time, I checked the caller Id and it was unknown.

"Hello?"  I said curious to hear who it was.

"Hello Bub, we need to talk" That voice I dropped my phone the moment I heard his deep  voice.

•••

I checked the photo in his car and looked back to the photo I have in my wallet and went completely in shock.

Wait how can this happen? I quickly put the photo back in my bag, I can't believe this you're telling me that this guy I've been seeing in my flashbacks  is Minho?

"Turn the car" I said and he seemed confused, what's the point of going to that town when he's already here by my side.

"What?" He looked at me worried, it's like I've seen a ghost, what are the odds that guy I've been trying to find is here, anyone in the same position as me would react this way.

"I said turn the car, let's go back I don't need to go there anymore" He quickly turned the car and I was just there breathing heavily.

He didn't asked me any questions as we were going back I can't concentrate at all and I was looking at my bag the whole time.

We arrived and he quickly got out of the car, he opened the door for me and reach his hand out and I grabbed it and held onto it tight.

He took me to his house and made me sit on the couch and brought a glass of water, but I was shaking and spilled the water all over my white shirt and jeans.

"Are you OK? Julie?" He said knelling in front of me while holding both my hands, locking his eyes looking at nothing but me.

Wait so if he's in the picture that means I'm the one he's been looking for, and he the one I'm he's been looking for.

I'm not OK I don't know what to feel.

"I'm f-fine" I took a deep breath and snap out of everything I'm thinking right now.

"You know if you're not feeling better, we can just skip practice today and just chill here and watch movies how's that sound?" He said at that moment I can remember, I can remember everything the way we would go together and read books under the sunny sky, all the sleepovers we've been through and just cuddling under the stars, I can remember it.

"Yeah that would be nice" I said.

"Yeah but first let me give you clothes" he said and I realized that my white shirt is see through because of the incident I had earlier.

I quickly covered myself and went to the bathroom and took the clothes Minho gave me.

"I'll give this to you back once I wash it along with your other clothes." I said when I finished changing, and saw him already set up the TV and dimmed the lights with snacks in front of us.

"Oh yeah I completely forgot I lend you a couple of things to, no pressure you look great in my clothes" he said and made my heart skipped a beat, wait things aren't like this earlier I was rooting for Lili and him right?

I brushed off my feelings and just sat next to him.

"What are we watching?" I said, since there's something already playing in the TV.

"Lion King, this was one of my favorite movies to watch back then with Lili" yeah we used to watch that a lot in our sleep overs, it's hard seeing him looking for someone else, when I know the truth, should I tell him about it? He deserves to know.

•••

Yuna's Pov

"Hello Bub, we need to talk about something" his deep voice echoing to my minds and with those simple words I'm falling all over again.

Without thinking I hang up didn't said anything, how the hell did he got my number, I already know who this person Is it was Felix.

.

.

My weekend class was over and I thought it would be nice to go somewhere before I go home, I took the bus went to the beach.

I like hearing the sounds of the waves and this weather but I can't help but cry, I can't just seem to forget him.

He broke my heart into a million pieces, but with one simple call I'm already soften up.

"I hate you, I hate myself " I screamed I wasn't really thinking much since no one was here and it was just me.

But I felt someone hugged me from behind and rested his head on my shoulders, who I could hear that he's crying to, "I'm sorry, I'm sorry Yuna"

I already know who it was we were like children crying our hearts out and neither one of us didn't dared to speak it was just Felix who spoke saying sorry all over again.

I hate this feeling, I know that he's just going to leave me again after this.