C h a p t e r 𓃠 4

M

M. I. A.

I must see it again, I will see it again, the bright side of you that I know

•••

Yeji offered her hands for a handshake of course not to be ride I took it and smiled back to her, since she was the first person to talk to me since yesterday.

"Hmm so you're saying all of these guys are in this department with us?" Before I knew it the stampeding girls were back on the bus following the 7 guys.

They sat at the very back just behind me and Yeji since that was the only seat that could fit all the 7 of them.

" So who do you like? " she asked directly that I didn't even know that she was talking to me at first.

"Um excise me?" I said.

"Who do you like, I'm sure one of them must have gotten a strong impression on you" I quickly covered her mouth with my hands telling her to keep her voice down since they could hear us anytime, I mean I don't like any of them it's just its kinda embarrassing.

"I don't like anyone" I said remembering the guy with a Black umbrella yesterday, what the hell why do I keep remembering him, in the middle of the day, Julie has left the building.

"Your expression said otherwise" she said, is it required for us to like one of them? I still don't get the girl group sitting behind us.

Thanks to Yeji's company my first trip in college became fun she's like a vitamin energy, and she won't run out of topics so I don't get bored with her and we don't get awkward with each other even though we just meet.

•••

"OK Theatre And Dance department don't get to far and just stay inside the park got it?"  One of our seniors said, and all of us obeyed, well actually they just need to tell the girl group over there to not go anywhere for the whole class not to anywhere.

"Julie come on, we're in the same team there's gonna be games this will be fun" and without letting a second pass by she pulled my hand, I mean I ain't complaining.

Since the seniors in our department organized the event it was much less strict, that it was just like a party for teenagers.

"OK the first game will be the get to know each other with a twist because twist are fun" They said and we all laughed.

"Since we are even Half of the students here will place their name inside this jar and whoever you pick will be your partner in the next game got it? I wish Yeji and I will be partners, I don't want one of the guys from the girl group because their fanclub might destroy my face.

One by one all of them picked a peice of paper and Yeji didn't picked my name, one by one the peices of paper became less and less until when it was my turn there was nome left.

"oh I forgot that we have one absent today but don't worry just have fun Julie" actually I'm happy that I'm the last one to pick I didn't want to speak on some random stranger and just get awkward within a few minutes.

I'm not gonna cry over some game. Since everyone was busy playing and Yeji having the time of her life with her crush Chan I decided to walk around.

I can't believe Yeji and I just meet but we already told each other a lot of things.

I sat in one of the benches and popped the straw into a soju juice box that I stole in the venue.

I mean I'm allowed to drink so why not?

As I was sitting I saw a shooting star passing by, pft I can't believe I was desperate enough to wish on se rock.

I used to believe in that stuff so much that it blinded me in the real world, I woke up because I realized that the world isn't like rainbows and happy endings all the time.

While going over the crazy thoughts in my head, I notice that the box didn't have anymore soju left, so I decided to get back into the venue since it was also getting dark.

"I've been looking for you everywhere, the game just finished"

"I'm yeah I was just walking around, so how did it go with Chaan?" I teased her and started laughing like cows together again.

While talking with Yeji a guy caught my attention, his silhouette was same as the the guy with the black umbrella.

I followed him to make sure and to make sure that I wasn't going coco or anything.

He began to high five all the guys in the girl group, are they friends? no wonder pretty guys do really stick together.

Yeji noticed me and began to look where I was looking as well.

"Oh so you got a little crush on Minho?"

"Lee Minho, actually he has the strongest personality out of all of them, he shuts down every girl that came close to him ever since his ex girlfriend dumped him, but her girlfriend is actually a total phyco"

Wait so you're telling me Umbrella guy here is bitter because of his silly ex girlfriend?

"OK Julie I have good news we're even now you're partner will be Minho" I heard the seniors called me and  saw Minho with them.

Good going destiny, just great.

•••