Chapter 10

Kara now arrived to her apartment whoosing inside of it making both Barry and Winn turned around with smiles on their faces after watching how their friend went out into the danger and saved everyone in that building, also turning off the fire completely with success. She felt amazing, proud and so happy that at the end everything went well but that also was thanks to her friends support at the moment. So she then got closer to both guys who where extremerly happy and relieved that everyone was fine and no one didn't get hurt severly.

"That was amazing! You where so 'super' outside Kara!" Winn exclaimed very excited and happy for seeing how Kara saved the day in National City just like his idol.

"I know it was the best sensation that I ever felt, the adrenaline and just like Barry said, the energy of the sun powering all of my body. That was something else, is worked!" Kara replied with a widened smile very happy that she could save the day and all of those workers who where trapped inside the building.

"You where indeed amazing Kara, to be your first mission on the field the result was more than great. There's more to learn, but this is a great start and I promise you that it will get better with time, just take one step at the time and don't rushed things" Barry stated now getting a little serious looking at the blonde kryptonian who was giving him all her attention listening to his words, she understood and felt greatful to known and have someone like Barry on her side.

"Dude, are you some weird master in talking or advices? You are amazing, now you're indeed one hell of a friend!" Winn said with an eye brow raised and with a smile on his face looking at the reporter asking if he was some special guy cause he could say the right words in any situation.

"No, I just say what I think is correct and needed at the time, and for me it isn't hard to say something like before, I was inspired by people when I was a kid and also by one friend a long time ago which helped me to be who I am today" Barry said again telling them about his way of seeing things or how he could have the right words for a certain moment, he also slipped a little about his old life and how his mother was an inspiration to him since he was little, and also about Oliver and how he trained him and gave him another perspective about everything.

"Wow, well I see them one day I will thank them cause jeez, you're one hell of a guy my friend. We're lucky to have you here Barry, I hope this doesn't be the first time seeing you with us, we are now 'superfriends' right?" Winn replied again smiling towards the reporter who only chuckled at his words but also liked to hear that the tech guy wanted him to be part of their group of friends which for him was a great.

"Yeah, that's a great name Winn and just like he said, it will be great to have you around Barry, being outside and having not only Winn but you as well, is something it would help me very much" Kara stated with a small blush in her cheeks and a smile too while looking at the reporter who was also smiling to her and just like with Winn, he nodded accepting her request.

"It would be an honor to be part of this, and also help the new heroine of National City" Barry simply said with smirk on his face while Winn screamed in happiness while taking his laptop for a quick check, Kara after hearing that Barry was more than okay in helping felt relieved, happy and more things in between the same feeling she had before, the butterflies everytime she talked to him.

"So, let's see if there's more activity in the city where you can go outside and help. The first test was more than approved, now it's time to search more missions that you could do" Barry said again now turning a bit more serious looking at Kara who nodded and turned back with determination in her eyes, finally after all the time begging to her sister Alex for revealing herself, she now could do it all the time she want. Now both Barry and Kara walked towards Winn to continúe their new adventure in helping the blonde to be a superhero just like she dreamed for a long time after watching for years how her cousin do it all the time.