Chapter Three

╔.▪️.═════════╗
Chapter Three
Lo hicimos
╚═════════.▪️.╝

Despite her protests and wanting to work on the project, she did eventually get out her laptop and beginning playing minecraft with Tommy. He loaded up a new world and they attempted to speedrun it together.

"Don't leave the tree hanging in the air!" she yelled when he did so, finishing the tree off as he ran away.

"We're speedrunning this bitch, Big Man hasn't got time for murdering trees."

His character ran away and ended up near the side of the lake, at which he stopped and turned around as he waited for her. When she reached the lake she swiftly placed her oak log boat into the water and took the driver's seat, Tommy being comfortable in the passenger's. "Best thing to do is find a lava pool and make a portal."

"We need stone tools and a bucket and shit first though, don't we?"

"I've already got stone tools, and I used my iron on a pickaxe. I only got three which if absolute bullshit."

"HAnG oN the only thing I've got it a stone axe and a wooden sword how come you've got a load of good stuff?"

"Cause I'm not wasting my time!" she said, as they both hopped out the boat and into a spruce and birch forest. Lilly had spotted a cave in the side of a nearby hill, so they were going with the hopes of lava and more iron.

"Found 25 ores so far, you? Bet you've only got like 10."

"I have so much cobblestone. I could make a fucking church outta this."

"Well yeah but how much iron have you got?"

"46". Tommy slammed the nearby table, her hitting his arm in response. She didn't need her siblings hearing a bang from her room, they were suggestive enough. "Why'd you do that ya dickhead?"

"HOW HAVE YOU ALREADY GOT 46!?"

Time passed and they knew in no way were they still speedrunning this as much as just trying to beat the game. They had been grinding for an hour or two, and now Tommy was collecting netherite (despite Lilly telling him there's no point) and Lilly was trading with Piglins.

"If this warthog looking bitch with his golden sword and stupid tuffs and bloody herobrine eyes doesn't give me one more enderpearl I'm going to skin him and then convert the Nether into a communist society."

"Wha- HA HA HA!" he burst into laughter, slightly scaring Lilly at just how loud it was, but she ignored it and giggled along.

"Yes! Thank you Pumbaa, your king is happy. Pride rock shall feast again!"

"... What?"

"I got an enderpearl. We can make the last eye of ender now."

"Oh... POG!"

They quickly did so and followed it to its destination. It was surprisingly and sufferingly far from where they currently where, so it was a rather long journey with a mass of innapropriate jokes and for some reason talk about women until they reached the fortress and Lilly let Tommy put in the last eye of ender. As the galaxy-ridden abyss appeared before them, they wished each other luck and ran in. Tommy quickly began mining.

"WHEN THE FUCK DID YOU GET DIAMONDS!?"

"AGES AGO!"

"WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME!?"

"I DONT NEED TO TELL YOU ANYTHING, YOURE NOT MY DAD PHILZA MINECRAFT, THE CREATOR OF MINECRAFT."

When Tommy had finally finished mining the end stone they waltzed out of the large cube they were in and onto the central island. "Right I've always wanted to see the End City so you go beat the ender dragon for me."

"WHAT!? I'm not doing all the work. How you getting to the End City anyways?"

"Remember when I said I had so much cobblestone I could make a Church?"

"Yeah?"

"... I have 25 stacks"

"WHAT THE FUCK."

So as Lilly attempted to build her way to the End City (surprisingly succeeding, much to Tommy's dismay), Tommy tried to defeat the Ender Dragon with his iron pickaxe and a few beds he made. For what Lilly could only assume was the first time in his life, Tommy paid attention. And as the Dragon got to half its health:

TommyInnit was killed by Ender Dragon using magic.

"FUCK YOU!"

"You're a lovely person when you die."

"So I've been told..."

"Suppose I'll go finish it off. I've already looked around the Highlands anyways."

And so she hurried back over to the mainland, luckily arriving just in time as Tommy's stuff despawned. She looked in her inventory at what she managed to salvage; Tommy's wooden sword which he had renamed "My Wood" at some point without her knowing, an almost obliterated bow with 4 arrows, and about a row of white beds. Aside from 3 spaces, her inventory was full, so she quickly moved 5 of the white beds to her hotbar, Tommy's Wood to a slot, and her own golden sword she had gotten from a Piglin in the Nether.

Swiftly exploding the beds whenever the dragon got close, she attempted to hit the Dragon, all the Ender Crystals luckily having been destroyed by Tommy prior.

And when a large lilac light cracked its way through the Dragon's ebony skin, she saw the health bar deteriorate from her screen and a black egg appear in the center on a podium. "We did it!"

"I did all the work." Tommy muttered under his breath.

"Tommy listen to Dora the Explorer. She says 'We Did It'. Do you not know the song?"

"No-"

"We did it! We did it! WE DID IT! Yay! Lo hicimos! We did it! DUDUDUDU DUDUDU!"

"STOP OKAY I GET IT. WE DID IT." he screamed, covering his ears as he pulled his knees to his chest.

She smirked and puffed her chest out in pride. "That's what I thought, Boots."