Chapter Four

╔.▪️.═════════╗
Chapter Four
20% Off Chicken
Nuggets
╚═════════.▪️.╝

As Lilly lay on her floor yet again, head resting on the side of her bed and an arm risen on her white coffee table, her phone suddenly pinged with a message from Tommy. It had been about 4 days since he came over and they played minecraft together. Four days of peace and quiet. Until now.

Dickhead Partner

Oi

Play Minecraft with
me but modded

No

I'll take that as a yes

Text you the server IP
in a sec, gotta set it
up first My mate Wil
will help you download
the mod

I don't wanna have
a play date with your
3 year old friends

That's very rude

And you're now one
of my 3y/o friends so
fuck you

Play

Fine fine

Give this Wil asshole
my number then ig

She sighed wondering just how in the world she got in this mess. She threw her notes to the side and pulled her laptop up from under her bed and opened up minecraft as she awaited a text from his friend 'Wil'.

She thought back to the show she was watching just before, totally not simping for David Tennant as the Doctor, when her phone went off with a ping yet again, this time from an unknown number. Wil.

Tommy's Mate Wil

So is Tommy pranking
me or do you actually
know him and are
willing to play with us
and the child?

For once he ain't spewing
shit. I'm the real deal.

First time I think
Tommy's told the truth
about talking to a
woman

Pfft

So you gonna help me
download this mod thingy?

Yeah sure

Mind if we call? I'm
not a fan of texting

Kay ig

Her phone began ringing, 'I Wanna Be Sedated' by The Ramones blasting out along with the vibrations. She looked over to Tommy's Mate Wil calling her. "Hello?" he called out, a rather pleasant british accent coming out with his words.

"You don't sound like a 3 year old..."

He paused for a moment, Lilly assumed to try and understand what exactly she said. "The only 3 year old I know is Tommy". She laughed loudly at that, a small wheeze coming out. She knew his pain too well. "So beside Tommy do you know anyone we're playing with?"

"Depends who we're playing with."

"Well we had to change the usual people because of their individual plans. Phil is spending the day with his wife and we couldn't find another time me, Tommy and Charlie were free to record. So it's me, Tommy, Charlie, you and Quackity. Know any of them?"

"...Did you say record?"

Lilly entered the IP address and named the server Les Idiotas, before joining as soon as she could with Wilbur following in soon after. Lillypad has joined the game. WilburSoot has joined the game. "AAYYYYYY, LILLAAAYYYY!!" she heard Tommy scream from his mic.

His familiar character ran over and hit her, to which she hit back. Wilbur's character hit Tommy too, which sent him screaming and running away. He was really different on and off camera.

"Wilburr, don't bully me!"

"Save it for the recording, Tommy. By the way" he said, turning to me. "We bully Tommy."

"Same."

"Then you'll fit right in, Lilly."

Tommy, Wilbur, and Charlie all began recording their streams at that moment and they ran off, doing different bits. Wilbur and Tommy left for another VC, leaving her, Charlie, and Quackity alone, who had just left the game to return again in a strange skin. Quackity has joined the game. "Why the fuck are you dressed as Ronald McDonald?"

He turned around with the red, pixelated smile creepily staring at her under the one-pixel wide eyes on either side of his face. He spoke with a very high pitched voice, resembling the Joker or Mickey Mouse more than Ronald McDonald; "Chicken McNuggets are 20% off with your first delivery by Uber Eats."

She yelled "Nooo" as she ran away, although Quackity ran after her rather quickly repeating the same thing over and over again. Charlie was fairly silent as he ran after them.

In order for him to leave her alone, she turned around and pulled out a wooden sword she had just made from a nearby oak tree. She stabbed Quackity, who let out a deafening scream, multiple times with it.

Quackity was slain by Lillypad.

"I know you should stab the chicken to know if its done, but that was unnecessary."

"Shit... Where did he spawn?"

The mod they had found made you spawn in a place that wasn't where you set your spawn point or the world spawn. So the world spawn could be in a birch forest, and you could set your spawn in an icy village, but you could actually spawn in the nether. So when Lilly killed Quackity just because he was trying to sell her chicken nuggets...

Where the fuck could he be?

Wilbur commented "Stop I'm gonna cry" as Tommy once again attempted to be his brother, making constant jokes about a family reunion of some sorts and saying how he would get his friend GeorgeNotFound (his words, not mine) when they heard soft screaming in the distance, growing closer and closer.

"-YOUR FIRST PURCHASE FROM UBER EATS. 20% OFF ON CHICKEN MCNUGGETS IN YOUR FIRST PURCHASE FROM UBER EATS. 20% OFF ON CHICKEN MCNUGGETS IN YOUR FIRST PUR-" he slowly drifted out as he ran past into the direction of Lilly and Charlie again.

"Oh god, he's going off again..." Tommy muttered to himself, leaving Wilbur and following after the creepy clown. Wilbur followed soon after.

"20% OFF ON CHICKEN MCNUGGETS IN YOUR FIRST PURCHASE FROM UBER EATS. 20% OFF ON CHICKEN MCNUGGETS IN YOUR FIRST PURCHASE FROM UBER EATS."

"FUCK OFF QUACKITY!"

"Quackity is no longer with us. He ascended to Heaven when he got 20% OFF ON CHICKEN MCNUGGETS IN HIS FIRST PURCHASE FROM UBER EATS. And so can you, Lilly!" he crouched in front of her and pushed so close to her avatar she was forced back. Quackity whispered right into his mic: "So can you..."