Chapter Seventeen

╔.▪️.═════════╗
Chapter Seventeen
Just downloaded twitter,
I'm gonna start causing
trouble despite not
believing it and noone
can stop me.
╚═════════.▪️.╝

Lilly said goodbye to her stream and hopped into a vc with Ranboo and Tubbo. "MR BOO! MR BEE!" she yelled enthusiastically. 

"LILLY!" they both responded, perfectly matching her energy. She giggled slightly at it. 

"Done with your first stream already?" Tubbo pondered. "What'd you do? I was absent for most of it."

"Eh, after establishing lore with you guys I just worked on building my house finally. Thank you again Ranboo for letting me invade your home."

"You invaded my home?" he asked blankly. Both her and Tubbo let out a small laugh, and she explained the situation. She had just built an extension on his house because keeping near Techno seemed safe but not being too close seemed safer. Ranboo was the best option.

She checked on Tommy's stream to him saying "Maybe I just kill Ranboo and he dies... And then we never see him again. Yeah? And then just go APRIL FOOLS- and then I kill their child. I kill him.". Lilly sighed at the boy, catching the other's attention.

"Whatcha sighing about?" Tubbo asked, dragging out the first 'i' in sighing.

"Tommy."

"Ah, understandable." he intercepted. "You sigh at him a lot."

She conceded, "There's a lot to sigh about. He's on his way to Snowchester by the way. He's talking about Michael as well."

"Oh god, that can only end well." Ranboo said sarcastically, yet in a very non-sarcastic voice, as he did.

She had head over to Snowchester just as her stream ended, and was now just walking around in the middle of the platonic husbands' humongous mansion when she saw Tommy waltz in through the door. He didn't notice her at first and looked straight at Tubbee from the other side of the second floor balcony. Then after a moment or two, he finally looked her way and headed up the stairs. She met him at Tubbee's location.

TommyInnit: Hello

Lillypad: Hiya

TommyInnit: VC?

Lillypad: No

TommyInnit: Please
TommyInnit: Dont be a bully

Lillypad: Sigh fine

"Helloooo?" Tommy called out, saying more of a question than a greeting. The other three said hi back. "What is this?" he said, his character moving around the mansion and staring quizzically.

"Hm? What? Where are you?" Ranboo hummed.

"He's at the mansion." Lilly said. "Have you really already forgotten? You was here like 3 or 4 days ago mate. You having a Ranboo moment?". Ranboo coughed rather loudly, clearing his throat afterwards. She giggled a little more. "You alright there?". He made a grunt to say 'yes' and Tommy ignored her questions. 

Tubbo and Ranboo met him at the door, Lilly following after, when he asked "Can I see your son... Michael?". Tubbo froze and it took a moment for anyone else to answer. "I've heard about Michael, this new Mike character - Big Mike. Can I - can I see Big Mike?"

"Did that cause you to pause, Tubbo? Are you good?" Ranboo asked after the elder's long silence.

"Yeeaah. Yeah, no. I'm just thinking about a suitable answer."

Tommy walked away from Tubbo and Lilly and straight over to the half-enderman. "Ranboo, I'll speak to you. Tubbo's a bit... Can I see Big Mike? Can you take me to him? Please?"

"Uuuummm... Yeah sure," Ranboo accepted, walking to Tubbo's house already. "You just can't hit him. Mhm, you just can't hit him or anything."

"No no." Tommy agreed, following Ranboo to the house. Lilly and Tubbo ran after them, walking just behind. "Cos he's the thing that, yknow, keeps you and Tubbo together."

"Yeah. Yeah yeah yeah."

"So he's your pet is he?"

"They've literally said he's their child." Lilly pointed out. "Does MotherInnit keep you as a pet? Do you shit on a newspaper, Tommy?"

"No, of course not! I shit in the toilet like a normal man!"

"Oh god not poo talk again..."

They were going up the ladder when they went back to the Michael conversation. "So really, if I hurt him, you and Tubbo would probably break up 'n' I'd be back to having a friend - a best friend again." he said, turning around to see Michael stood in the corner.

"No, we'd just kill you probably." Ranboo uttered blankly.

"Yeah, yeah. Bond over mutual hatred." Tubbo agreed.

"This is my first time meeting Michael too but from what I've heard about him, I will also happily attack you." Lilly concurred.

Tommy let out a raspy sigh and switched his gaze between Lilly and Tubbo before finally turning to Ranboo to say, "Why is everyone charmed by the Boo?"

"I-I don't know, man, I don't know..." Ranboo muttered in response.

A/N: Damn this is a bit behind in lore I just noticed-