Chapter Eleven

╔.▪️.═════════╗
Chapter Eleven
I'm watching
TommyInnit's
Plan To Kill Dream
stream while I
write this and
I can't see some
of the words?
... What???
╚═════════.▪️.╝

Lilly was stumbling down the halls of the college, Dorothea to her side, rambling on and on about something, when she fell into a very tall person. Everyone was taller than her, so not much was a surprise. Even Dot, who was only 5'5, was so so SO much taller than her.

However, the tall person in question happened to be the pretty woman from class. Oh fuck.

She stared up at her, light brown eyes connecting with her black ones in an instant of utter disbelief. "... Hello" Lilly squeaked out.

"Hello there?" she responded, a non-British accent flowing through her voice. What was that - Greek? It sounded very Greek. "Oh!" she proclaimed, "You're in my class, aren't you? Lila Horns?"

"Lilly Horne, actually. And this is Dorothea Comoree."

"Hello, gorgeous!" Dot said from the side, smiling widely at the taller woman. A small blush played on her face. She was always so confident when it came to women. "And what's the lovely ladies' name?"

She cleared her throat, a small blush on her face. Of course she was embarrassed, Dot was extremely straight forward. It was almost suffocating.

She moved her hand away from her face and spoke. "I'm Penelope Hart. Comoree, is that French?"

"Yes it is! Glad you noticed mi amor." she flirted.

Penelope didn't look impressed, and instead let a sly smirk crawl on her face. She bent down slightly to reach Dot's height and smiled right at her face. "It's mon amour" she said, before slinging her bag across one shoulder and moving her brunette hair out the way. A silver strand could be seen at her roots, though neither questioned it, and she waltzed straight past them and down the corridor.

As soon as she was out of ear shot Dot hit Lilly's arm. "What the fuck! What was that for?"

"SHE'S HOT! Why have you never introduced me before?"

"I only met her a couple days ago and didn't even talk to her! Surprised she recognised me to be honest."

Dot groaned and ran a hand through her hair just as Penelope had done before. She then walked away from Lilly, although the shorter caught up in no time as they left for home.

++++

When she got home, Dot having left to get McDonald's for her and Lilly's family ("You deserve it for being so nice to me, even though I'm an absolute imbecile, haha!"), Lilly immediately received a call from none other than the Blade.

"Well well well, if it isn't Techno. How can I help thee this fine noon?"

"Don't speak Shakespeare to me. I thought you were loyal."

"... I haven't even got into any lore yet, how have I not been loyal?"

"The Four Horsemen? I'm not sure if it's canon or not, but since Tommy has written a contract about it I can only assume. Tubbo is the enemy, and at this moment in time so is Tommy. So what in the world are you doing?"