Chapter Thirteen

╔.▪️.═════════╗
Chapter Thirteen
NO MORE SELF
QUARANTINE BOYS
oh I'm so gonna
stay inside despite
now being allowed
outside.
╚═════════.▪️.╝

She was sat laying against her bed as usual, headphones plugged into her phone, with Ranboo and Tubbo on the other line. They were about to hop onto Minecraft, for both lore and not. Lilly was thinking of joining them, but perhaps not just yet. She was still doing some work for her classes - not the Tommy one for once.

"So I've not wooed you yet?" she asked, a smile on her face.

Ranboo laughed. "Nope. You'll have to try harder."

"Lilly, Lil'! I know how to do it if you want advice!" Tubbo called out, finally not blowing into what she could only assume was a kazoo. "All you need to do is play an instrument for him and you got him. He might even get on one knee!"

"Tubbo, nooo..."

"TUBBO YES! I haven't got an instrument on me but I'm sure I can find an alternative." she agreed, recalling that her brother did in fact have a keyboard somewhere, although she didn't fully know any songs. "Just realised the only song I can do on keyboard is the Able Sisters, wow..."

As if summoned by The Able Sisters, the discord pinged at Tommy's arrival. The Four Horsemen were back in business, and this time, it was lore. Lilly popped onto the SMP, ready to properly get involved. She spawned just outside of Snowchester, the last time her being on doing some building and grinding. Aka, stealing from Tubbo and Ranboo.

"What the fuck is this emporium? What is this gymnasium, Tubbo? Are you fucking gonna keep me in here and make me play basketball?" he said after greeting them. Only Tubbo though.

Tubbo ran up to him and he walked out the mansion, leaving Ranboo and Lilly to follow behind ever so slowly. Not too slowly, however. Ranboo stopped at the closest hill, watching from a far while he crouched, and Lilly did the same but without the crouching.

"No! No no no no. This is gonna become our manor house!" explained Tubbo.

Tommy looked the other two's way, and the snow seemed to fall slightly slower as he glared. Once again, Lilly didn't know Tommy and Ranboo's beef. "Why is he here? And she... WAIT! What do you mean your manor house? What? Mine and yours' manor house?"

Tubbo tried to intercept and explain, but Tommy kept going. Lilly and Ranboo followed them ever so slowly, Lilly taking a sip of her Pepsi (no hot chocolate today) and held back a knowing smile. He was so gonna pop off when he found out.

"We're starting a manor house? Tubbo! You didn't tell me about-. WE'RE STARTING A HOUSE TOGETHER!? Tubbo, we should rent it out like a hotel!". Poor chap.

"No no no." Tubbo finally got a word in. Lilly took one more sip to cover her smile, not that anyone could see it. She shouldn't be smiling but she loved how serious Tommy got about Tubbo and Ranboo's friendship. "You see the thing is, I own it!"

"Ooooh can we own fifty-fifty?"

"Fifty-fifty? Uuh, maybe not quite fifty-fifty. You could have maybe ten?"

"...Thirty. Wait, so what do you mean our manor house?" the blonde repeated himself.

"Mine and Ranboo's!". She could literally hear the penny drop. "We're gonna fill it with really cool farms and shit. It's gonna be sick!" Tubbo cheered, Ranboo making a small noise of agreement.

Tommy slowly turned to Ranboo. "It'll... It'll be cool". Ranboo was the least likely to stutter of these three, so he must understand what was happening.