Chapter Fifteen

╔.▪️.═════════╗
Chapter Fifteen
Man when is it
Christmas like holy
shit
╚═════════.▪️.╝

For the first time in who knows how many months, Lilly felt content. Everything felt all 'hunkie-dory' as Dot would say. Why? A certain teacher happened to be in a small accident (fell down the stairs pretty hard) and a certain project they set had been given a longer due date. However she also had caught a cold, so not everything was perfect.

She was sat on the bed with Tommy and setting Mario Kart 8 up on the TV from her orangey yellow switch remote, when she sneezed rather loudly. "You just sneezed..."

"Yes, yes I did. Thank you, Captain Obvious." she replied. "I got a cold."

"I'm amazing so I don't catch colds."

"Whelp, you know what they call people who don't catch colds." she smirked. Tommy simply sighed as they went back to choosing his character.

Ranboo and Tubbo (both streaming their POVs) had already chosen theirs, as well as Lilly, but Tommy was taking an excruciating amount of time. The two others were arguing over which of theirs were better - Yoshi (Tubbo) or Rosalina (Ranboo). Lilly just sat, staring into the golden eyes of Dry Bones as he bobbed up and down on his vehicle. It ended when Tommy finally chose the male Villager from Animal Crossing.

"Wow, predictable much?" Ranboo said when Tommy chose and he and Tubbo quietened down. They all let out a small chuckle while Tommy huffed.

"PLEASE don't spend forever choosing your vehicle, Tommy." begged Tubbo, Lilly making a small noise of agreement.

"I won't, I won't!" Tommy shot back.

However, he did. Lilly was the first done; going straight to her favourites, just the standard quad, slick wheel, and parachute. Ranboo was the second having gone with the splat buggy, slim tires, and also the parachute. Tubbo finished third, going with the monster tires and waddle wing along with the pipe frame kart. Tommy, once again being the last done, went with possibly the worst options for a Villager ever. The streetle kart, leaf tyres, and paper glider.

"What the fuck are you thinking, Tommy?" Lilly asked when he pressed 'ok' to confirm his vehicle. He just winked at her from the side. Did he have a plan? It must be a stupid one if he does. She sighed. "150cc Grand Prix, Team Game, random courses and... How many races?"

"8!" Tubbo pitched, however they were overshadowed by Ranboo yelling "12!" and Tommy practically screeching to do all 48.

"I don't have the mental capacity to do 48 races with Tommy." Ranboo grunted. Tubbo agreed, as did Lilly, and they all eventually settled on Tubbo's proposal: 8.

She pressed okay and they were brought to the team page. "Me and Tubbo are the best team, so we'll be the reds cos reds my colour." Tommy said promptly. Both the Villager and Yoshi moved to the red side while Lilly's Dry Bones and Ranboo's Rosalina went to the blue. "Ready to lose?"

Lilly flipped the blonde off and pressed okay as they started their first race: Sunshine Airport.

They shot off, Lilly being in solid third or fourth for the first lap. Ranboo was usually just ahead of her, until she fell into seventh thanks to Tommy hitting her with a red shell. She didn't see Tubbo the whole three laps. Tommy was constantly behind her shooting her with different shells and even one of the fire flowers. In the end Ranboo was second, Lilly was third, Tommy was fourth and Tubbo, it turns out, was sixth.

Red team: 31
Blue team: 51

They began the next race - the dreadful Dry Dry Desert. Lilly did, how to put it, shit. She began strong, as always, holding the first position for the first lap and fighting with Tommy for it for the last two. Ranboo was able to glide right through and Tubbo stayed near the top anyways. However she accidently drifted for too long and went off course, which shot her all the way down to last. The final results were Tubbo in first, Ranboo in second, Tommy in eighth (don't know how that happened), and Lilly unfortunately in twelfth.

Red team: 72
Blue team: 92

Now for the third race: Ice Ice Outpost. Not much happened in that one. Her and Ranboo strongly held second and third position up until the end, when Tubbo hit them both with the piranha plant and crossed the finish line a millisecond before them. Ranboo was second, Lilly was third, and Tommy ended in fifth.

Red team: 114
Blue team: 132

Fourth race: Water Park. This was a nice, smooth race. Lilly stayed in first practically the whole time and ended up finishing in it. Hardly anybody hit her and she hardly hit anyone in return. In second was Tubbo, third was Ranboo, and Tommy was once again in eighth. "You're not too good at this, are you, big man?" Tubbo taunted.

Tommy yelled at him to fuck off, in the joking way of course, and they began their fifth race: Toad's Turnpike. Lillys favourite. And since it was her bitch, there was no way she lost. She came first, as she predicted, and got quite a lot of time to wait for the others considering she was rather far ahead. Ranboo came fourth, Tubbo came fifth, and with a large scream and string of swears: Tommy came ninth.

Red: 183
Blue: 227

After Tommy's tantrum ("Not a tantrum, I'm a big man, not a baby.") it was time for the sixth race: Yoshi Valley. Tubbo screamed a "YES!" as they began. However that game seemed to be shit for everyone but her. "Stop coming first!" Tubbo exasperatingly complained.

"If you started using the shortcuts you wouldn't be in twelfth." she advised, a small mocking tone hidden in her voice, although not well. Tommy, who was in eleventh, flicked her shoulder. "Ow. Ranboo, tell 'em."

"I was in seventh, I'm legally not allowed to brag nor give advice." he said as they began the seventh race: Bowser's Castle. Her nemesis, and apparently best friend of Tubbo and Tommy. She fell off a lot during the track, but Tommy seemed to have had the smoothest ride in his life. In the end Tommy and Tubbo came fourth and fifth, while Ranboo and Lilly had both fallen behind to ninth and tenth. Luckily, the blue team were still winning thanks to some CPU.

Red: 263
Blue: 311

And then the final race commenced - Grumble Volcano. Yet another Lilly has a particular dislike for. She was able to stay around 5th, as was Ranboo until the middle of the second lap when he got hit all the way back to the end. Tubbo ended in first, Lilly in fourth, Ranboo in eighth, and Tommy all the way back in tenth.

Red: 299
Blue: 357

Lilly literally jumped off the couch, shocking Tommy a little. He just threw his red remote down onto the bed and sighed. He blamed Tubbo as Lilly and Ranboo laughed in excitement. Overall, a Shy Guy CPU had come first. Tubbo had come in second with 80 points, Lilly in third with 78, Ranboo in fourth with 63, and Tommy in sixth with 53.

Damn I love Kario Mart