Chapter Six

╔.▪️.═════════╗
Chapter Six
I love stealing
stuff from
French hotels
╚═════════.▪️.╝

"Tommy, what the fuck were you thinking?" she screamed.

A rumble was heard at the other end of the line, she presumed Tommy had accidently hit something. "There is nothing wrong with me. I am the perfect man!"

"Yeah, not what Dream said. That's fucking right! I happened to be stuck in a bloody conversation with motherfucking Dream thanks to some blonde bitch."

"Are you frustrated at something, Lil'?"

"You asked Dream - Dreamwastaken; Green, faceless mofo; GeorgeNotFound's 'friend' - If I could join the fucking SMP. Of course I'm fucking fuming!"

"You swear a lot when you're angry."

She sighed an exasperated breath, pinching her eyebrows together with the points of her fingers. A small itch came on her upper left arm, but she ignored it and instead grabbed the Pepsi to her side. "You can't ask him something like that, Tommy..."

"Why not? I asked him if Jack could join and he let him, and it seems he's willing to do the same with you. Maybe he saw you in my videos."

"Tommy, I'm not a streamer. Or a youtuber, musician, I don't even play Minecraft if its not for one of your shit shows. I have no place on the SMP."

"No," he said simply in disagreement.

"Not the first time you've disagreed with me for the sake of disagreeing, Tommy."

"I know you think you have no place on it but if Dream asked you to join he might have plans for you. Consider it, if not for Dream, not for yourself... At least for me and Wilbur?"

She sighed yet again, this time not one as irritated. More relieved. "You're supposed to be 16 or something, be dumb again, its weird hearing you use your brain."

"YOU BITCH! I am smart, I'm a genius - 1000 IQ Innit, that's what they call me. 1000 IQ Innit - Tommy1000 IQ! I'm like Dream but better."

"There's the Tommy I know and despise." she muttered, before hanging up and muting the phone so she'd have no more distractions.

She slowly and begrudgingly waltzed out the bedroom to music playing on shuffle from somewhere in the living room. Her sister Anya was sat on the couch, shifting through some notes she had taken at college and what looked to be a book full of different laws. Her little sister went to college but not the same one. There was only a year between the two, so they were practically always in the same school - but due to the difference in career choices, they went to a different school, considering Lilly's focused more on artistic projects rather than law, which Anya was studying. How she had the patience, nobody knew.

Lilly reached over and looked through the playlist she was playing. Although not surprising to Lilly, she was actually listening to her own, and the current song was about to end. So she put it back down and let the next song - Sweater Weather - play out loudly.

"This is actually Jeremiah's" (Anya's best friend) "favourite song, you know." she said as it played out loudly from her phone.

Lilly cleared her throat and hid her smirk. Although it wasn't perfect confirmation, she knew exactly what the song stood for. "Really? 'S my favourite too."

"Scarlett," (Anya's other best friend who definitely didn't fancy her) "says it's nice but she'd prefer to listen to Girl In Red. I'm not sure if she's serious or its a joke between the two."

"Why? Do they laugh straight after?" she asked, holding back giggles and mentally cringing at the small joke she made. 'Straight'. All of Anya's friends were anything but.

"Yeah! How did you know?"

"I didn't." she lied. "But if they laugh after its probably an inside joke. Try asking them about it." 

"Okay, I will! Anyways, how's the project coming along?" she said absent-mindedly, focusing more on her work and not actually listening to Lilly. But as if she would allow a chance to rant about problems or ideas pass without taking the opportunity.

She groaned. "Tommy just never wants to work! The only things we've done is chosen the theme, played bloody Minecraft, and he introduced me to this singer called Corpse-"

"- Oh, I love Corpse."

"Yeah, he's really good. But still, we haven't done any actual work. It's been a week or two and the only thing we have planned is 'four horseman this', 'bible shit that', 'Minecraft, Minecraft, Minecraft'. It's as if it's all he can think about!"

"Mhm..." Anya grumbled, once again making it obvious she wasn't listening. The next song, People I Don't Like by UPSAHL, played as she continued her 'rant'.

"I'm gonna fail the assignment at this point and it's all that child's fault! I-."

"Did you say 'bible shit', earlier?"

"Yeah, why? Got some news about the bible? Oh god, its being cancelled, innit?" she joked with a smirk. Her sister rolled her eyes with a sigh before reaching to a drawer under the coffee table in front of them that her stuff was scattered on. She pulled out a small, yet quite thick book. "Since when the hell did we have a Children's Bible?"

"Since I stole one from that hotel we stayed in in France."

"You naughty little bitch!" she said, enthusiasm casting a shadow over what wasn't meant to be an insult. She grabbed the bible from Anya's hand and quickly scammed through the rare page.

Boring? Check. Thick? Check. Small? Check. Full of religious things she didn't understand or believe in? A big fat check.

"This is mine now." she said simply, still not looking up at her sister.

"Yeah, yeah. Four horseman, right?". Lilly nodded. "That should be towards the end in the new testament, I think. Its about the end of the world and shit so it's gotta be the end of the story."

"Damn, you're a peach. Thanks!" she yelled ardently. And with that she ran out the room, a children's bible clutched in her hands. Not like she didn't already know the story, but a reference was always helpful.